Motorcycle show? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle show?

JustinRR

The Toronto motorcycle show takes place from Feb 21-23 @ direct energy centre.

Does anyone know how to get VIP tickets or badges?? Does exhibitor gets a badge holder or something, want something similar, it will be cool to wear it around :p:p:p

hook me up anyone, can be volunteer as well :D

Just wear your motorcycle jacket, you'll be just as cool ;)

yes, exhibitors get a badge/nametag thingy and parking passes as well...

as for volunteering, build rapport with your favourite bike shop and maybe they'll let you in. It was a few years and a couple thousands dollars of gear before I got to know them well enough to be invited to help out with the shows. Now I volunteer my time and get top notch gear/service pretty much at cost in return for my efforts. Its a win/win situation for us all, I don't have to pay for stuff I needed anyways and they don't have to pay me money...

You're a little late trying the day before the show. If you're interested in having a pass around your neck just to be cool, you probably won't be a big help to any of the charities or clubs at the show who could very much use your help in manning their booth. However, if there is a club or charity that you like and would like to help them out, I'm sure they would be very glad to have the help. Get in touch with them and volunteer your time for the next show. Most will ask you to volunteer a four hour shift and in return you get free admission to show. I volunteer with Ride for Sight at at least one show each winter but often two shows. I like the feeling I get from helping a great charity and I have made some great friends and met a lot of great people while doing so.

Lots of great organizations you could get involved with like Ride for Dad, WROAR, Toy Ride and Ride for Sight just to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom