Motorcycle Safety Cert. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Safety Cert.

K24_CM7

I need to get my bike saftied, and well, I recently installed an HID kit , im going to put the stock bulb back in because I doubt it will pass with HID's, BUT since I bought my bike used, the previous owner blacked out the wind screen, is that a big deal?

Also the previous owner installed a fender eliminator kit which I believe had two red reflectors with the stock fender? is this going to be a problem for a safety?

I was hoping to get my bike saftied this weekend since its going to be OKAY weather, but I want to get everythign done right the first time. I really hope I dont fail it for something small.

Oh ya the bike is a 2010 ninja 250r. Everything is working perfectly fine except for a few minor exterior mods done by the previous owner.

gee...i wonder who would safety your bike...the wind screen is not legal, but the hid lights are ok and dont worry about the fender eliminator kit. who would do your safety? lets see what people on this forum would suggest? for 40$.

Thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling the windscreen would be illegal but wasnt too sure... Im not sure what I Should do now about that..

and any shop should be able to do the safety, I talked to one privately owned shop and they said they do it for 78$ which is believe is about the going rate for a safety ?

^ He's hinting Rosey Toes, which is the shop that he works for I believe.
He's also hinting that Ted, will safety the bike in it's current state with it's tinted windscreen and HID's.

^ Gotcha, I noticed some sarcasm but didnt really get what he was getting at ..

Only problem is that .. I live about an hour away from the GTA and that option may not work for me.

Back
Top Bottom