Motorcycle Painter | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Painter

What are looking to have painted.

I know a good painter but you will need bring the parts only and not the entire bike.

Older Kawasaki Zx7.
I would bring as parts, not a complete bike.

Pm me

Send me pictures if the parts and I'll talk to my buddy if he can do it, when and $.
Do you know what color you want?

He runs a busy car body shop but has a proper paint booth.

It's powder coat.
I dropped wheels with tires on and bearings in.
RR stripped rims, powdercoated, installed new tires that I provided.
Balanced.
750 but they said cash was cheaper.
I wonder if they do orange... :unsure:

If you dont install new tires I imagine its probably cheaper...

Now you got me thinking. If you're gonna get a quote, ask if they can do anything for 2 sets of rims without tires. We can peel them off and replace them at my place.

should we just swap wheels? lol

Turn a burger meet into a wheel swap meet. We can all help out.

Or just swap bikes. Less physical effort. lol

Crazy good deal
is it? I paid $375 all in to get mine done. Then another $100 for a different shop to mount/balance the tires. Granted I removed the old tires/bearings myself.
20230628_152758.jpg
20230901_151705.jpg

To answer the original question. I'm dropping off my bodywork tomorrow at NFD Autobody for paint. I have never used them before though.

is it? I paid $375 all in to get mine done. Then another $100 for a different shop to mount/balance the tires. Granted I removed the old tires/bearings myself.
View attachment 63095
View attachment 63096

To answer the original question. I'm dropping off my bodywork tomorrow at NFD Autobody for paint. I have never used them before though.
Please provide follow up on NFD. There have been several bad reviews regarding taking to long and not easy to deal with. The reviews are quickly removed from Facebook. I would suggest not providing to much of a deposit to ensure return of items.

Back
Top Bottom