Motorcycle or a Woman? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle or a Woman?

We've all dreamed of the magical threesome....

Trike.
Trike? that's some weird **** your into.

I have two bikes but I've never been enough of a man to enjoy both at the same time. I try to give each of them an equal amount of attention.

Trike? that's some weird **** your into.

I have two bikes but I've never been enough of a man to enjoy both at the same time. I try to give each of them an equal amount of attention.
You need a motorcycle chariot:
1624557728196.png

What was the question? I have both...oops can't say that....ok I have one of each...well 2 of one and 1 of the other. ;)

Looks like a slight lead for "Woman".

Your motorcycle is like your dog...will never hurt your emotions, and will always be there.

Interesting survey. Keep it going please.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

This place isn't so inclusive after all. Modern living here folks it should read "physical companionship or a motorcycle"
That being said my vote is for women.
How does that go again women get you through times of no motorcycle better than motorcycles get you through times of no women.
If the riding season was year around that may vary some tho.

Can you have both? This is the conversation..... at my house anyways...
Maybe just wait a little while, she'll be happy, then get something slightly used when all the new Covid riders sell their bikes off cuz it "wasn't for them" . Should be some good deals around compared to now. Tell her how much $$$ you'll be saving too.

I chose motorcycle.
So did the wife.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Back up Homies, you're all breaking the one rule. Re-write your answers.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Back up Homies, you're all breaking the one rule. Re-write your answers.

Both.

bfb4174kv5611.jpg

You need a fast and sexy one that all the other guys will be jealous and drooling over.

You need another one to get dirty with.

And then you need one to take home to your mother that she won't get freaked out about...
Are you talking about a woman or a bike here? :p

Italian motorcycles are women.

Or at least the ducati engineers keep telling us.

Back
Top Bottom