Motorcycle Memes.... | Page 36 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Memes....

IMG_2824.jpeg

OUCH

1707690274683.jpeg

Not gonna lie, would tow it lol.

Some Iron Butt Association rider would convert it into an actual tanker and then be all like "I can now ride from Alaska to Florida and back up to Nova Scotia and make it half way back to Alaska without a single stop!l

Not gonna lie, would tow it lol.

Some Iron Butt Association rider would convert it into an actual tanker and then be all like "I can now ride from Alaska to Florida and back up to Nova Scotia and make it half way back to Alaska without a single stop!l
350 lbs of sloshing fuel would be a real treat on a bike. I guess if your bike weighs 1000 lbs, it would suck slightly less. Drink lots of water and run your urine hose back to a tank bladder to try to try to keep the trailer close to full so there is no sloshing.

350 lbs of sloshing fuel would be a real treat on a bike. I guess if your bike weighs 1000 lbs, it would suck slightly less. Drink lots of water and run your urine hose back to a tank bladder to try to try to keep the trailer close to full so there is no sloshing.

Baffles are your friend.

You should see some of the lengths some of the really hard core IBA guys go to. At my buddies funeral last fall a few of the full-potato IBA guys were there and equipment ranged from multi-tank fuel systems with equalizers and transfer pumps to FLIR systems complete with fairing mounted displays. Darkside tires everywhere and lots of lights and everything else in between.

I'm an IBA peasant compare to some of these guys, as well as my buddy I was seeing off.

Back
Top Bottom