Motorcycle key cut | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle key cut

Ghostrider619

Any place that copies motorcycle keys ? Tried Canadian tire, Home Depot but apparently motorcycle keys don’t work with their machines.

Any actual locksmith should be able to do it without issue. They may not have a matching blank, but should be able to pick one up from your local dealer.

+1 to all of the above. Locksmith by Vaughan and StClairWest in Toronto does bikes as well, keeps typical bike blanks in stock too pretty sure.
What's the bike? Certain Euro, HD and high end touring/$20k+ MSRP bikes use a security key with a transponder of some type that would prevent a metal key from starting. You're likely A-OK if it's a Jap bike.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

These guys are in Hamilton:

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Affordable Locksmiths in Markham at NE corner of 14th and Birchmount have done my keys, they have had blanks for everthing I have ever taken there except one -- my Hepco-Becker hard cases.

If you have your own cheapo hardened steel Chinese blanks, they will cut those too however they charge an extra few bucks to cover the cutter wear.

I had mine ordered from the US using cyclekeysonline - they work, were 20$ each. The quotes I'd gotten to make a spare were in the $100 range locally.

Affordable Locksmiths in Markham at NE corner of 14th and Birchmount have done my keys, they have had blanks for everthing I have ever taken there except one -- my Hepco-Becker hard cases.

If you have your own cheapo hardened steel Chinese blanks, they will cut those too however they charge an extra few bucks to cover the cutter wear.

Thumbs up to this place, they did a few for my 929rr years back.

Back
Top Bottom