Motorcycle has been in shop for a while | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle has been in shop for a while

AlohaSnack69

Hey guys, so I brought my bike in for a safety back in March. It's getting quite a few things done but they had to order some parts from suzuki canada and they said it's gonna be a while. So they called me a week ago or so and said rear brake rotor could be a while so they said they can use a aftermarket one that they have in stock for a little extra. I said okay. Haven't heard from them since they last called. Should I keep bugging them? Or should I just keep waiting? Frankly I'm tired of waiting and I see tons of bikes on the roads and it's just making me want to ride lol. I know they are really busy right now but this is getting a little crazy

Your bike, your money, your call.
While a backlog is understandble, communication is key.

Possibly but not necessarily. I normally stick with OEM rotors but understand your desire to hit the road. What aftermarket rotor did they put on?
They put on some ebc waved rotors. I picked up the bike and the shop even washed my bike and wheels before giving it back to me. All is well. Took her for a ride and she's mint. She went in for steering head bearings too.

Back
Top Bottom