Motorcycle Experience TV show | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Experience TV show

A GTAM motorcycle talk show could be funny. The guests would probably need to be checked for weapons beforehand though

It would just be a bunch of old men yelling at each other about which is better: KLR vs Burgman vs iPhone vs Honda anything... And then another one would be interjecting random stuff about Axel sticks and dog tags. As for weapons, do walking canes count?

And then all the V-Strom owners (which is like half of GTAM) would decide to break off and do their own podcast - non-V-Strom riders not invited, of course.

Actually, yeah. Maybe it would be pretty funny...

Last edited:
It would just be a bunch of old men yelling at each other about which is better: KLR vs Burgman vs iPhone vs Honda anything... And then another one would be interjecting random stuff about Axel sticks and dog tags. As for weapons, do walking canes count?

Actually, yeah. Maybe it would be pretty funny...
What chain lube is best ?

Thanks Alex, you're too kind. But you've met me in person, so you know I've got a face that's perfect for radio and a voice that's better suited for print...

I'll leave the on-camera stuff to better-looking people.

With your extensive world travels and passion for motorcycles, wondering if you and your wife were ever guests of the podcast AdvRider Radio ?

With your extensive world travels and passion for motorcycles, wondering if you and your wife were ever guests of the podcast AdvRider Radio ?

Not ADVRider Radio specifically. That started up and became popular a bit after our time.

Back in 2012, we were invited to an earlier podcast/radio show called Sidestand Up. Not sure which episode it was, or if it is even still on the air. We were in Mexico at the time, and the Internet was spotty back then, so we were battling some connection problems.

Speaking of TV shows, we had a breakdown in Zambia and we limped my bike to the main city of Lusaka. While trying to fix my bike in a parking lot, some guy approached us and told us he was a fellow rider and he knew a mechanic, so he took us there. Couldn't be repaired, so we had to order in parts. While we were waiting in town, we made friends with the guy who helped us and he introduced us to another one of his riding buddies. Turns out this guy was a TV producer, one of the shows he produced was Zambia's version of "The Voice".

One of his side projects was a TV show about motorcycle riding in Zambia, so he invited us on one of his episodes. We did an interview and his TV crew followed us around with cameras as we rode around town. It was an amazing experience!

GJKJ8996-L.jpg

DSCN8323-XL.jpg

DSCN8301-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom