Motorcycle Camping Tents | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Camping Tents

guy on kijiji is asking $165 for this tent, need to be careful and do the research

Words of advice...
If you're on a trip with others... Bring own own tent.;)

I snore, fart, and sleep in various levels of undress.

I very much need my own tent no matter who I'm travelling with. ?

It's evident there's an inside joke I'm missing here.

It's evident there's an inside joke I'm missing here.
Remember how this scene started?:
wild-hogs-sleeping-bag.jpg

It's evident there's a....movie....I haven't seen?

throw-me-a-9b0a2e.jpg

It's evident there's a....movie....I haven't seen?

throw-me-a-9b0a2e.jpg

Ahhhh...yes, thanks. Have not seen that movie. Always seemed a little bit too on the hokey side for me. Should I reconsider?

it’s a big investment but checks all the boxes for Moto camping, I like that I can stand up when getting gear on and the bike stays outside, great option in bad weather, you have a covered area to cook, drink, etc and if you have to do bike maintenance in the hot sun or rain you’re covered.
but that’s like a million bucks Canadian once you convert the price to the Canadian pesos.

The film...Long Way 'Round... Ewan and Charley's trip around the world...

At one point Charley expresses how happy he his having his own tent... 'So he can "have a wank"

Been a couple of years not camping for me, but I always found the rule of thumb for a tent is to buy double on the man-size. So for one person, go with a two-man. For two, go with a four-man. You need the room for any extra gear. I always bring a tarp big enough to cover the tent too, because even the most expensive tent can leak - and they can get really expensive these days.

If you're a minimalist, you can try the bivvy bag one-man tents, but bear in mind you're going to have to change clothes in that thing some time. Unless you want to do it at the camp shower, which always has a lineup, runs out of hot water, and is a general mess.

Interesting. But I don’t totally get why you’d want or care to have the motorcycle in the tent with you.

Motorcycles are designed for weather. Dew on the seat is the biggest issue usually and I carry a microfiber towel that wipes that up in 5 seconds flat.

Interesting. But I don’t totally get why you’d want or care to have the motorcycle in the tent with you.

Motorcycles are designed for weather. Dew on the seat is the biggest issue usually and I carry a microfiber towel that wipes that up in 5 seconds flat.
Keeps the riffraff off it. Dont need to worry about it getting stolen overnight. Repairs required and the weather sucks. Dont need to remove bags as they wont walk overnight.

i think will be the one?

la cordee also have a big sale on right now...

Back
Top Bottom