Motopark | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motopark

YZMoto

Anyone go to motopark?

im not sure how that place works.

is it always open to the public except for event days??

Im sure if you google it you would find out that way,never been there so cant help you that way.

Yup open to the public. Great facility. I haven't been since Hayden took ownership but it has improved even more since. It's worth the drive!

Just came back from there. Schedule is season dependant and it's on their site.

It's better to call and ask if they will be watering it. Today was excellent, but Tuesday was rough and dusty as ****. Stones the size of soccer balls everywhere.

nice track, but
2 hours drive from toronto, 30 bucks annual membership (for what??), 30 bucks to ride is just overpriced
not gonna go there till they adjust the rates

nice track, but
2 hours drive from toronto, 30 bucks annual membership (for what??), 30 bucks to ride is just overpriced

How much SHOULD it be??
'
Do you have any idea how much it costs to maintain a facility like this??

nice track, but

Guessing you don't ride many tracks that are actually decent. That's a very reasonable price. I paid close to $300 for a membership at sand del lee a couple years ago.
If you want to pay less for track time then pay $20 and ride at eagles nest. You'll see the difference between a real track (motopark) and some guys back yard (eagles nest) and I guarantee you won't ***** about paying $30 to ride at a place like motopark.
$25 on weekends get you access to gopher dunes with the national track the kids track and the three awesome trails... But gopher dunes will eat up most recreational riders in two laps so it sounds like you wouldnt enjoy it.

I rode both: motopark and eaglenest last year
motopark twice
eaglenest 14 times or 16
how much money motopark would make from me, if they adjust the rates??? answer 14 x $20= $280
ride safe

Friends of mine that have done the training courses there have told me that Motopark attracts people from all over the world... They must doing something right with their business model!

We had a stag party up there for one of my buddies, great times! You can ride that place for a few days straight and still not have it dialed in. Love the elevation changes and big air, but hate the rocks. 2 thumbs up for any track that can maintain such a moto presence that far out of the GTA.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom