MotoGP 2018 | Page 96 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Yep. It is really bad around the start of the Moto3 race. I haven't jumped ahead yet to see if it stops or not. Is 1080p having this problem as well?

Mark

No it continues throughout the whole stream.
1080p is the same..

Regards..

I went back to the old capture software because the new one crashed every time I turned off my monitor and it looks like it was a pretty messy stream :( I re-uploaded all the races, here are the timestamps:

Moto3 Race: 14:48:55 (00:00:00 1080p)
Moto2 Race: 16:03:56 (01:15:00 1080p)
MotoGP Race: 17:24:12 (02:35:17 1080p)

Post-Race PC: 19:01:30 (04:12:34 1080p)

Awesome work this season, JC!

One more race left to go, and it feels like just yesterday we were ROFL when Dorna's BS stream kept dying in Qatar and yours was steady.

Its been a decent year, not the best by any stretch, but definitely worth catching up on in thw down off season. I'm going to be getting the Black Friday pass to watch the old 2 stroke races as I only saw like 4 last year, but other than that I'm far more reliant on this community for the ongoing seasons because Dorna simply sucks at delivering a reliable streaming service in real time.

Thanks again, JC and everyone who made the pastebin links happen! I'm looking forward to 2020 as I know it will be even better!

Awesome work this season, JC!
Thanks man. That was an epic day for sure, some people were posting MY STREAM link on the official MotoGP twitter and facebook pages as a FIX when people were complaining about their stream dropping out. YIKES!

In other news about this weekend. The press conference is all messed up. I have the first part of it up and I'll get the rest up as soon as it's posted.

Timestamps:

00:00:00 - Emergency press conference
00:23:27 - Amy/Matt talk with Lin Jarvis
00:40:00 - Pre-Event Press Conference
01:03:24 - Emergency press conference #2 when it streams??
??? More press conferences I think. Yikes.

As always, enjoy!

Last edited:
Looking forward for this weekend, and looking forward to today conference....i did not expect that.
That part of the conference is up. Live capture is not working at all, captures 20 seconds then pops up "click on all the crosswalks you see in the pictures", not sure if Dorna has done something different or what. Hopefully doesn't affect free practice, etc.

That part of the conference is up. Live capture is not working at all, captures 20 seconds then pops up "click on all the crosswalks you see in the pictures", not sure if Dorna has done something different or what. Hopefully doesn't affect free practice, etc.
Thanx John! You're the MAN!

The main press conference is up!

Timestamps:

00:00:00 - Emergency press conference
00:23:27 - Amy/Matt talk with Lin Jarvis
00:40:00 - Pre-Event Press Conference
01:03:24 - Final press conference of the day, sheesh.

FP1: 01:39:10 (when it streams)

Last edited:
MotoGP Spain - Free Practice One (FP1) is now live streaming in 720p!

Timestamp: 01:39:10

There will be no announcement between FP1 and FP2, there is a long gap between the two (and another press conference??), so if the stream drops out I won't be able to get it up until after 7PM EST.

As always, enjoy!

MotoGP Spain - Free Practice Three (FP3) is now live streaming in 720p!

Timestamp: 11:02:18

There will be no announcement before Quali and the post-quali PC! If the stream drops out before the post-quali PC I won't be able to get it up until after 4PM EST.

As always, enjoy!

MotoGP Spain - Post-Quali Press Conference is now uploading in 720p!

Timestamp: 19:02:36

As always, enjoy! :D

P.S. MotoGP FP4 timestamp is 15:36:41 and Q1 is 16:22:39 and Q2 is 16:47:00

Last edited:
MotoGP Spain - Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now live streaming in 720p!

Timestamp: 19:21:36

I'll try and make an announcement before the races start, no promises though!

Check the MotoGP .com for the updated schedule, they've messed it up right good.

MotoGP Spain - RACES are now live streaming in 720p!

Timestamp: 21:20:25

Check the MotoGP .com for the updated schedule, they've messed it up right good.

Please upload post race conference in 1080p?. Thank you...
Not much bandwidth left on the server for that right now, after the 23th I can, remind me if I forget :)

The Valencia MotoGP Official Test live stream is super super messy so no live stream tonight. Day 1 is back up in perfect quality now, timestamp for Day 2 will be 07:16:24 when I get it up after they post it on motogp .com

Back
Top Bottom