MotoGP 2018 | Page 92 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Does anyone knows anything about Mr. John S Cruiser?
Is he alright?
I have not being able to communicate with him in more than a month.

Any news would be appreciated.

Regards,

ErreEle

Hope Jamie is ok.

Hope Jamie is ok.

I reached out, too, but I haven't heard back; I'm hoping he's just busy with Dad and work stuff, but I'm not sure if I should be worried at this point. I just hope he is alright.

As for the links/requests... remember, guys: Dorna watches this place like a ******* hawk! They've gone after us in the past, with server take downs and will do so again, so just take it to PM to avoid leaking sources and understand we will try and get back to you asap but we do have other things going on in Life.

I'm going to be too busy this weekend, as I have for most of this season, to watch live, but I do have a low bitrate BT sports link as my last resort. Decent for Mobile but loosk hideous on proper TV size.

If any of you guys have the time I highly looking into:

If you use a VPN they are now the exclusive outlet for Motogp in Spain and have amazing coverage, on Spanish obviously; Movistar had nearly 24 hour coverage last year leading up to a GP weekend. 100/yr is still way under the Dorna BS prices, and honestly given what little I have seen is way better to stream off of. Dorna has the worst UE I have seen for a major streaming service, ever. They have tons of bugs in thier code causing timeouts, re-buffering,drop offs when I had it over the off-season. They completely sucked come Qatar, and somehow JC managed to keep it all together so lets repsect his time and effort by not bothering him.

If you have the time, I know the Acestream option has tons of HQ streams. You'll have to tdo the legwork yourself on that one though.

Last edited:
yeah i'm hoping that #VFR.CBR has inside knowledge that Jamie is alright and just busy with other stuff..

As I have said before;
Mr. John S. Cruiser (not his real name) suffers from bouts of employment, incarceration, sleep . . . he has a life outside of GTAM. He won't always be available to provide your MotoGP fix.
You could try this; https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe, I know it works.

yup....works well

I get frustrated paying for the brutal broadcasting though
audio commentary often has nothing to do with the video
key position changes are missed while they run a close up of the leader 4 seconds ahead

can someone please inform Dorna that they could run a split screen or PIP?
brutal

Torrential rain in Thailand right now. Track is flooded, session is delayed. Good to hear John C is alright.

Last edited:
MotoGP Thailand Qualifying is now live streaming in BOTH 720p and 1080p!

If it cuts off before the post-quali PC I won't be able to get it up at all, sorry.

I should be able to stream the race but probably not the pre-race warmup, sorry again.

As always, enjoy.

Jesus... that HRC is so ******* violent, that was on cold tires, sure, but just wow. This is why this bike claims so many bodies; but in proper Marc fashion he goes out and does a race simulation.

If it cuts off before the post-quali PC I won't be able to get it up at all, sorry.

I should be able to stream the race but probably not the pre-race warmup, sorry again.

As always, enjoy.

Good to see you active, mate. All good?

As always, enjoy.
Thank you John

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anyone have a timestamp for when q2 begins?
Rough timestamps:

00:00 Moto3 Q1
00:23 Moto3 Q2

00:49 MotoGP FP4
01:35 MotoGP Q1
01:58 MotoGP Q2

02:36 Moto2 Q1
02:51 Moto2 Q2

04:22 Post-Quali PC

04:45 Moto3 Race which is NOW LIVE STREAMING on Montreal in 720p AND 1080p!

Enjoy!

tough little dude!

MTYHQzQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom