MotoGP 2018 | Page 114 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

MotoGP "The full 2021 Repsol Honda Team Official Presentation" is now up on ALL servers in 720p and 1080p!

Timestamp: 01:47:58

Enjoy! :)

Hey, JC another year, another season: I got kicked off my old ftp server (violated the bandwidth limits too many times in a row) in late 2020, I used to pay with Bitcoin which has vastly increased in value and may have cost me way more than Id like to admit at this point! :oops:

I'm looking for a new FTP platform so I'll keep an eye on things to be able to re-host to take a bit of the load off on replays but I need some suggestions for an anon or semi anon option, I can create virtual CC but drop me a PM with a list of some.

Once, again, happy new year and thanks again as always!

I would suggest Feral, massive bandwidth, great prices, lots of storage options: Feral Hosting

When I was with them they were using Stripe for payment processing, and none of my virtual credit cards worked.

MotoGP "2021 Pramac Racing Presentation" is now LIVE STREAMING in both 720p and 1080p!

Timestamp is approx 02:23:30

As always, enjoy! :)
Yay! Just saw the schedule for Qatar test and race starting next week and came over wondering...
Of course there is already the presentations for 2121 up! ha ha.
Looking forward for this season, I gotta feeling is gonna be even more bonkers than last one,Yay!
Plus last ride for 46.

As always, thanx! You rule!

MotoGP "Full Aprilia Racing Team Gresini Team Presentation" is up on the server in both 720p and 1080p!

Timestamp is approx 03:48:07

Currently on server:

Timestamp
00:00:00 - After the Flag: Analysis from the Shakedown in Qatar (Day 0)
01:31:22 - Team Suzuki Ecstar 2021: Official Presentation
01:46:53 - After the Flag: Analysis from Day 1 of the Official Test
03:17:41 - After the Flag: Analysis from Day 2 of the Official Test (when it streams tomorrow, should be able to do it live)

I probably won't be able to live stream much of the Qatar test shows but I'll get them up as quick as I can!

I need to catch up on these, still working on back server option. I might just go with a g drive option at this point with BT sports, if anyone knows how to rip embeded videos as I have a bunch BT sports coverage from 2020 I'd like to get and I'm open to collaborate with someone. For 2021 I'll just use the BT sports links I used to upload on to the server.

Drop me a line if you want to get involved.

@Winales_2017
I figured out a way to rip streams like the one on motogp.com by downloading the thousands of .ts-files and stitching them back together.
Maybe it works for the BT Sports streams as well. My way has a few manual steps though.
And my upstream kinda sucks.
But perhaps i can help create a somewhat simple 'process' we can then teach someone with better bandwidth...

Saving has hvec .265 really helps reduce file size quite a bit as well...

Back
Top Bottom