MotoGP 2015 | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

do they run the indy circuit clockwise and counter-clockwise?

Finally, Indianapolis is actually run both ways depending on which track configuration is used. The original oval, used in the Indy 500 and NASCAR's Brickyard 400, is run counter clockwise, but following the addition of the road course for Formula One events, the track, which now includes the oval's long front straight, is run clockwise. And this year, for the first time, the Indy Cars utilized both track setups for two separate weekends, meaning the cars ran BOTH clockwise (Indianapolis Grand Prix) and counterclockwise (Indianapolis 500).

Good to see Stoner back on a MotoGP bike so quick after his Suzuka crash...
11856522_820201538076544_2393162295528656639_o.jpg

Finally, Indianapolis is actually run both ways depending on which track configuration is used. The original oval, used in the Indy 500 and NASCAR's Brickyard 400, is run counter clockwise, but following the addition of the road course for Formula One events, the track, which now includes the oval's long front straight, is run clockwise. And this year, for the first time, the Indy Cars utilized both track setups for two separate weekends, meaning the cars ran BOTH clockwise (Indianapolis Grand Prix) and counterclockwise (Indianapolis 500).

MotoGP has always run counter-clock wise

lol that would be the only way Laverty will ever win a motogp race
Good to see Stoner back on a MotoGP bike so quick after his Suzuka crash...
11856522_820201538076544_2393162295528656639_o.jpg

Awesome time. Would def go again. Lots of Canuks representing. It seemed all we passed on the way home were people on bikes, trailering bikes or had MotoGP swag on.

Hope the guys whos trailer tire blew up just as we were passing them made it home ok.

It was edge of seat stuff, 101% efforts. At one point, I thought Marquez and Lorenzo would take each other out and Rossi would grab the win.

Moto3 was a complete crap shoot.. it was insane to have to watch mechanics swap wheels while the riders tumbled down the order.

Rossi needs to figure out qualifying if he's going to win the Championship. He had fastest race pace at mid-race, but he wasted half the race picking his way up to the front.

It was edge of seat stuff, 101% efforts. At one point, I thought Marquez and Lorenzo would take each other out and Rossi would grab the win.

Moto3 was a complete crap shoot.. it was insane to have to watch mechanics swap wheels while the riders tumbled down the order.

Rossi needs to figure out qualifying if he's going to win the Championship. He had fastest race pace at mid-race, but he wasted half the race picking his way up to the front.

and pedrosa stepped up, nice effort

Rossi will have to up his FP/QP game moving forward if he plans to win the title. The next few tracks will have the edge grip tires alloted which heavily favours Lorenzo. We might be seeing Jerez all over again.

Broadcast missed most of the passes between Pedrosa and Rossi. I reckon it must be pretty hard to make the right camera call all the time.

Great stuff. Feels like early 90's Formula 1 with the crazy Prost/Senna duels.

Broadcast missed most of the passes between Pedrosa and Rossi. I reckon it must be pretty hard to make the right camera call all the time.
I never understood why a company like btsport doesn't run on a massive time delay, like 2 mins or something? Why do they have to be so "live", they don't even run a bleeper delay! lol. They have access to every camera at all times, run every single one in a 2 min time delay buffer and they could ALWAYS have the absolute perfect coverage, be onboard whenever anyone crashes, show absolutely every pass "live", etc. I just don't understand why they don't do that.

Moto2 was one of the best races they've ever had.
^^ this.

Last edited:
Was there for the whole weekend. An absolutely awesome experience. Was blessed with the best Moto2 race of the year and a really good GP race. Too bad about the rain and forced tire swap on the Moto3 race. All in all if you have never been like me, do it next year. Paddock passes were worth the money too, shoulder to shoulder with Pedrosa and Cal among many others. Wished them both luck and they responded that's how up close and personal it can be.

Was there for the whole weekend. An absolutely awesome experience. Was blessed with the best Moto2 race of the year and a really good GP race. Too bad about the rain and forced tire swap on the Moto3 race. All in all if you have never been like me, do it next year. Paddock passes were worth the money too, shoulder to shoulder with Pedrosa and Cal among many others. Wished them both luck and they responded that's how up close and personal it can be.
I noticed it has a lot to do with being at the right place at the right time too. They tend to avoid the "groupie crowd" haha and that's when they drop their guard a bit more.. I noticed some riders take advantage when Rossi comes out since everyone just swarms him.

Got a couple pics of Dani, Laverty, Pol Espargaro, Rossi, Cal, Bradley Smith, Dovi, Iannone all via the paddock... Wasn't quick enough when Maverick and Aleix passed by though!

Back
Top Bottom