MotoCat . ca .. negative experience | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoCat . ca .. negative experience

fireworkz

Site Supporter
Hi.
I was wondering if anyone here has tried Motocat.ca .
So far my experience has been rather negative :
I ordered an item from them mid April and haven't yet received it. I tried calling them and always end up with a voice-mail message. I have left a message and never received a call back. I have resorted to email them and am awaiting a reply.
All I can say is that I'm glad that the item ordered wasn't costly.
Lesson learned - at least on ebay I could dispute the transaction and get the problem resolved.. worst thing is that now im regretting using my credit card on such a site. Funny thing is that I came across the site here on this forum.. so hopefully others can be aware of this.

Thks

never had amn issue with them.

Call your bank and dispute the credit card transaction.

@ LeetViet .. I shot off an email.. so out of fairness I will await a reply within a reasonable time. The amount isn't much to push with the bank so will write it off as a bad deal. I was more interested in the product than the price. Too bad as I wanted to get some gear off the site too... but will sure stay clear of this place.

@Rukus - I'm wondering if they simply forgot the order.. but then after calls and emails etc.. no excuse ..

Not sure what you ordered but since they are Canadian if it was bigger than a shoebox you should have definitely got a tracking number. Most online companies use email as there main source of communication so I would keep emailing them. PayPal is best for buying online because you can still open up a claim with them to get your moneyback.

@Greenwood - Its a rollastand , I paid 60$ for it. No tracking info. Yup have emailed, Telephoned and used the contact form on the site. Till now no reply. I believe I used Paypal. I have seen some posts made by Motocat on this forum, so hopefully I can atleast get some communication from my queries. I usually order from STG or Motorcycle-superstore - I decided to buy from this guy to support a canadian dealer.. and unfortunately ...... :(

@Greenwood - Its a rollastand , I paid 60$ for it. No tracking info. Yup have emailed, Telephoned and used the contact form on the site. Till now no reply. I believe I used Paypal. I have seen some posts made by Motocat on this forum, so hopefully I can atleast get some communication from my queries. I usually order from STG or Motorcycle-superstore - I decided to buy from this guy to support a canadian dealer.. and unfortunately ...... :(

remember u have limited time to dispute through your credit card co. i would start the dispute anyways.. u can always have it dropped later

remember u have limited time to dispute through your credit card co. i would start the dispute anyways.. u can always have it dropped later

Yup I checked my email today for a reply. None. I checked my Mailbox. No parcel. I have decided to dispute it with Paypal because this is ridiculous.. the principle of the matter is what counts to me.. if the guy is needy then he can keep the friggin 60$ but ignoring calls , emails etc unacceptable..

From my experience I would definitely not recommend this seller to any of my friends.

yeah, Dispute it . You should get your money back... or the attention of these fellows..

I've had disputes before and received refunds. Its amazing how quick these merchants then take notice!

Hi all. I thought I'd follow-up: I decided to dispute the transaction with PayPal and they too tried contacting the seller and got no response. The outcome was my refund.
Im happy I got my money back , yet at the same time I'm sad that it turned out this way - that a Canadian dealer would end up doing this !!

All I can say to the others out there who wish to purchase online from Motocat, becareful as the seller never ever responded to calls, emails or even paypal.

thanks and happy riding all.

thats really frustrating. i'll probably end up continuing with other places ive had good luck rather than risk it.

Back
Top Bottom