Moto Social Toronto - Wed. Sept. 2, 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Social Toronto - Wed. Sept. 2, 2015

Don't you want to get all the latest suggestions on riding boots from the people out front?? I prefer oldschool Cons myself.

I might go for the riding lessons. For example how to scowl in your 3/4 helmet while ramping on your cool cafe racer that is unique and no one else thought of but you. Then hit a burlesque show after getting an old timey haircut at a barbershop who's employees all have sleeve tattoos. All while drinking a pabst blue ribbon and wishing I could move to Austin Texas

Hate all u want guys but there are some sexy bikes that come out...eye candy galore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate all u want guys but there are some sexy bikes that come out...eye candy galore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate watching I like doing and I hate looking unless I'm buying. And on top of all that I hate Toronto riding. And I don't own rolled up jeans or chuck Taylor's :)

I hate watching I like doing and I hate looking unless I'm buying. And on top of all that I hate Toronto riding. And I don't own rolled up jeans or chuck Taylor's :)
Going to PA/VA/WV if interested...Lapper is unable to join this ride...
We're meeting for breakfast at 5:30 am on Saturday in Etobicoke. No rain in forecast...so what's your excuse gonna be this time...?

Last edited:
Going to PA/VA/WV if interested...Lapper is unable to join this ride...
We're meeting for breakfast at 5:30 am on Saturday in Etobicoke. No rain in forecast...so what's your excuse gonna be this time...?

I don't wake up before 8 am , you keep trying to make me do ghey nude stuff with you,I don't share hotel rooms with 5 dudes at the same time and you ride Slow
plus touring is boring as hell to me and a million other reasons I don't want to go. Thanks

Last edited:
I don't wake up before 8 am , you keep trying to make me do ghey nude stuff with you,I don't share hotel rooms with 5 dudes at the same time and you ride Slow plus touring is boring as hell to me and a million other reasons I don't want to go. Thanks
C'mon...handsome guy like you is just what we're looking for...our own Princess...;)
Have a great weekend!

But you'll continue posting your droll perspectives, hopefully. I did not know about pabst blue ribbon etc. etc. etc.

But you'll continue posting your droll perspectives, hopefully. I did not know about pabst blue ribbon etc. etc. etc.

Holy sheet Inreb you're still alive. Da sugarbetes didn't get ya yet?
i swear there must be a machine beside your couch and or bed that every time I post it hits you with a dildo in the face to wake you up then force feeds you cap'n crunch and doughnuts to give you the energy to respond to me. You are like my bloated shadow!

Last edited:
And let me know the hotel/room number, I'll send y'alls a bag of the wife's homemade bubble bath mix.

Back
Top Bottom