Moto helmets | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto helmets

If you don't mind asking , how was your dealing with FC MOTO?

+1 for FC Moto FTW! Only great experience and huge savings [if you know your size and fit].
40% or more savings when they have discounts/old stock sale/etc. 2 out of my 3 current helmets came from them. Plus all my Alps leather jackets as well.

One more +1 for FC-Moto. I have also had good experiences with biker-land.de. And I've always gotten lucky with DHL/Canada Post on the import duties

I can not understand why there is not more reviews and commentaries online about FC moto's branded helmets. Only mentioned here (Who are Bogotto? Should I buy their helmets/motorbike gear?). No sharp or MOTOCAP.
I guess people don't usually take chances on helmets, which is understandable. I have a pair of Bogotto boots which was cheap and I have had it for almost 2 years now. Waterproof and works fine.

How does the same $200 AGV helmet suddenly become a $800 helmet when it has Valentino Rossi graphics on it?

I assume some exaggeration here. Or are you actually referring to a specific model?

That's what I thought too, but a year later it's still hard to chew gum with it on and not be biting my cheeks.

As it should be.

I assume some exaggeration here. Or are you actually referring to a specific model?
yeah mostly exaggeration.

I remember back in '18 i went to GP bikes because they had the K3SV on sale (in specific graphics) and i really wanted to try that lid. I went in and tried a few on looking for my size and the guy brings out the right fit..but it had the Rossi Turtle graphics on it (my current favourite) and i was so upset. I loved everything about it, but it was of course not on sale and was iirc $150 more expensive then the regular price.

I put it back in the box and was ready to walk away and ask for the discounted version and the sales guy said "let me know if you want that, it's our last one." Boom, snapped it back up and bought it.

Everytime i see it on the shelf I grin...so maybe i got what I paid for.

OIP.qO35Esl-znSYzB2TQT3w_gHaE7
OIP.ExMRBXLEjpfgXdu1e5cyFgHaE7

yeah mostly exaggeration.

I remember back in '18 i went to GP bikes because they had the K3SV on sale (in specific graphics) and i really wanted to try that lid. I went in and tried a few on looking for my size and the guy brings out the right fit..but it had the Rossi Turtle graphics on it (my current favourite) and i was so upset. I loved everything about it, but it was of course not on sale and was iirc $150 more expensive then the regular price.

I put it back in the box and was ready to walk away and ask for the discounted version and the sales guy said "let me know if you want that, it's our last one." Boom, snapped it back up and bought it.

Everytime i see it on the shelf I grin...so maybe i got what I paid for.

OIP.qO35Esl-znSYzB2TQT3w_gHaE7
OIP.ExMRBXLEjpfgXdu1e5cyFgHaE7
As a former helmet of mine, I can vouch for the K3sv, very comfortable and light, and I daresay a nice choice for beginners. My was plain black, though, no fancy references of Italian race riders.

Back
Top Bottom