Mosport Track Day - Aug 30th | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport Track Day - Aug 30th

not sure where you got that, i attended both riders meetings and that's not what was said.

I didnt hear that either...but straingly enough John did not go over the rules for passing very well at the main meeting..he just said do it safely...he may have said something at the green meeting.....green was the last grp to sell out so lots or riders in that grp that did not belong...my buddy running in green said people were passing everywere in that grp...im sure that made it difficult for the rookies. Lots of them dont know how to hold there line....even in yellow.. guys were passing and cutting your line way too soon...had a couple of oh $#@& moments my self. Too many bikes on the track to be safe....hope the next one is better. Marshals had good reason to be upset re the red flags BUT i think if they enforced the corner rules things may not have got that far out of hand.

Correct, they didn't say anything about "passing rules", they just said to be safe. Before signing in for the TD I emailed them and to inquire about passing on the Green group and they told me that passing in corners is fin but just avoid to pass at the apex.

I saw a rider passing a slower guy in the inside in 3. The guy that was passed clearly got scared because the other rider didn't do it in a clean way. At the end of the session I saw the organizer talking to the faulty rider one on one.

Few weeks prior I went to a Pro6 TD at Mosport, it was way way better but it probably was because they had a different crowd since it was just before the CSBK weekend

Back
Top Bottom