Mosport RDT track day? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport RDT track day?

Does anyone know when there is a rdt track day for bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Racer 5 has one August 17-18. Too bad it's so expensive - same as the GP track, I'd rather do that. I guess if you have a small displacement bike, you have no choice.

I believe Racer 5 has one August 17-18. Too bad it's so expensive - same as the GP track, I'd rather do that. I guess if you have a small displacement bike, you have no choice.
Well if your goal is improving your riding, RDT is probably a faster route as you are almost always in a corner. If your goal is a *&^*&^ eating grin as you use all the speed your bike has, obviously long track is a better match.

Well if your goal is improving your riding, RDT is probably a faster route as you are almost always in a corner. If your goal is a *&^*&^ eating grin as you use all the speed your bike has, obviously long track is a better match.

You're always in a corner on the GP track too (with the exception of the back straight), just at much faster speeds.

But "Yes, please" to the *&^*&^ eating grin!

I’ve been on RDT a few years ago and just remembered how much I enjoyed it. Other than the broken collar bone. Seems like it’s not on the Ontario track day calendar. I see Racer 5 for mosport on the 18th of August but it didn’t specify rdt. I checked their website tho and looks like a 2 day event. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's DDT. You can go for one day if youd like. That's what I'm thinking about doing.

How does this track compare to shannonville long track?

The best feature if that track is the elevation changes. Not as drastic as the big track but not flat like Shannonville.

Racer 5 RTD at mosport is a vip track day(s) and includes food all day and suspension set up and rider coaching...Fauz ran a good show when he owned it...new owners ?????
Just remember...the track has little to no run off areas...so mistakes make for good moto cross riding ?
Ask me how i know ?

Racer 5 RTD at mosport is a vip track day(s) and includes food all day and suspension set up and rider coaching...Fauz ran a good show when he owned it...new owners ?????
Just remember...the track has little to no run off areas...so mistakes make for good moto cross riding ?
Ask me how i know ?

Wait... Fawaz doesn't run Racer5 anymore? Who are ( is) new owner(s)?

Back
Top Bottom