Mosport (rdt) Gpbikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport (rdt) Gpbikes

JEFF BOLT

Gp bikes is again holding our annual track days at the rider development circuit at Mosport
We are adding a 4th date this year to include the civic holiday in august prices are $135.00 plus taxes for pre registration
and $150.00 plus taxes after pre reg.
the dates are as follows
Monday May 21st 2012
Monday July 2nd 2012
Monday Aug 6th 2012
Monday Sept 3rd 2012
there will be a BBQ lunch provided with a charitable donation compliments of Tattered Tiara's
These days run rain or shine so bring what you need according to the conditions of the day.
contact jeff@gpbikes.com for any further questions.

Looking forward to bringing the CBR125 out to play. ;)

I'll be at the one on May 21st for sure. Already booked the day off work! Don't know what I'll be riding as my litre bike is way overkill for that track.

905-686-0101 to sing up, it's $150 now...
BTW, the RDT is perfect for supermoto, if anyone of you guys are thinking of coming out

Sumo it for the win Georgy! I'll race yeah on my Dizzer ;)

wohoo i am not working on the 21st so see you there :)
this will be my 1st td for this year

Saw your post on SM Junkie - don't worry you won't over-rev the DRZ. You won't be breaking any speed records on that tight track.

You get a glimpse of a DRZ at 3:30:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvbdhQo-2so

Now go get your sumo friends to come out as well!
That was a chilly day. That drz had slicks on it (no warmers) and had a lil lowside that day. I'm in that vid btw.

is a gixxer 600 too much for this track? only been on the big track...

Yeah it's all about technique. Making good lines and keeping your speed through corners. Doesn't matter your bike size when you're just trying to work on those two things (careful grabbing a handful exiting corners though and if it's a cool day it's going to be hard to keep heat in the tires). Have fun. I've decided to skip this day and do a track the following day.

I'll be there on the 21st. I'll be bringing my buddy with his 400SM as well. :)

Any rules,like water instead of antifreeze or no headlights,etc ?

100% take out the antifreeze. Most organizations require to tape all of the lights with painter's tape. Also they might ask you to zip-tie your kick stand.

When I went in I asked the guy, and he said only glass on bike taped down. Didn't say anything about antifreeze to me.

Back
Top Bottom