mosport next week with pro6! | GTAMotorcycle.com

mosport next week with pro6!

Nice, I'm getting old. Tues/Wed will be enough for me!

Love that track

Looks like it’s just the 2 of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Tuesday and Wed. Just came back from 2 days at bogie. Hope the body recovers by next week. Races sunday also.

Loads of fun and met a new guy to cheer for this weekend!

Go Mike #905! We will be hollering for you this weekend!

Loads of fun and met a new guy to cheer for this weekend!

Go Mike #905! We will be hollering for you this weekend!

Thanks for the support! Weekend didn’t go as planned with a big crash in Q Saturday morning in turn 8. Started 21st on the grid and worked up to 10th in a few laps but the next group was out of reach. Sunday I decided to pack it in after 5 laps as I realized the bike had some issues like the the triple clamps were bent and the bike just didn’t feel right. Guess there’s always next year!

da412986e143811e429db7fa7d5ee45b.jpg
00157f6bfd53a91914c7ca96d8d8386c.jpg

had a fantastic first time out at mosport. Pales in comparison to 905's incident, but i had one scary moment when the track was still damp.

Last edited:
had a fantastic first time out at mosport. Pales in comparison to 905's incident, but i had one scary moment when the track was still damp.

You link doesn’t work

Oops, fixed

Yep that was a close one. I had the same thing happen to me years ago. I had a fresh collar bone break but I wanted to ride mosport. So I bought a 2 piece suit cause I couldn’t get in a 1 piece. 2x getting on the back straight it was a bit wet and the back end stepped out on my 1098 Ducati. I could feel the collar bone clicking away so I packed it in.

That is labeled as corner 5c which turns you on to the long straight. I have never trusted that corner. You are accelerating so hard there and it always feels like the rear wants to step out. I find I want to roll into the throttle easy and steady. If you are too aggressive it will want to step out. 905; Thats some nasty damage there. Glad you are ok. Hope you get the bike sorted. Good luck next year.

Back
Top Bottom