Mosport May 15, 2015 Video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport May 15, 2015 Video

Looks like a bunch of 250 riders doin their M test!!!!!!!!!!

Pro 6 Cycle? I think you have confused the date. It was May 22nd, or it was somebody else hosting the day.

Looks like a bunch of 250 riders doin their M test!!!!!!!!!!

LOL... yes. If this was in fact the 22nd it was quite cool (12 degrees maybe) and extremely windy. There were many turn 9 crashes due to tires cooling off a lot. Everyone was taking it easy.

Lol. All that work editing the video's and I got the bloody date wrong! Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. It was cold and very windy. I didn't push it very hard all day and was surprised when the back end let go when it did. Bike and I are fine. I saw 3 others in Red go down in the same spot. Hope their bikes fared as well as mine did. Frame slider is a little shorter and that's it. My brand new Held Titan Evo gloves are warn in now!

I think it was an R6 that I saw limping away from the bales into the pits with its tail sticking up like a trials bike... I'm guessing a broken R6 sub-frame for him :(

I think it was an R6 that I saw limping away from the bales into the pits with its tail sticking up like a trials bike... I'm guessing a broken R6 sub-frame for him :(
Yea he was parked beside me in the pit. Exhaust was pointing in the same direction as the tail...

There was another R6 parked near us that I think went down in turn 2 and slid for a long way. Ground through the stator cover and it sat there making a pool for the rest of the day. Bad day for R6's I guess.

There was another R6 parked near us that I think went down in turn 2 and slid for a long way. Ground through the stator cover and it sat there making a pool for the rest of the day. Bad day for R6's I guess.

Guess it was my lucky day. My R6 worked just fine:laughing3:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom