More Madness... | GTAMotorcycle.com

More Madness...

rorider

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;fV1MTxscwXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV1MTxscwXs[/video]

It's incredible how reckless some riders are.

holy batman

:scratch: I have no idea how they fit that much stupid into a video that's less than 7 minutes in length!
Seriously, how stupid can some people be???

The last video was too funny! Fail after fail after fail...

Sent from my iPhone!

the last guy takes all the awards!! I still can't stop laughing especially the last plunge he took, ahahhahahahahahahaha!! he was like f it just bury me.

:scratch: I have no idea how they fit that much stupid into a video that's less than 7 minutes in length!
Seriously, how stupid can some people be???

A wiseman once said, 2 things are infinite, the universe & human stupidity

Sent from my tablet using my paws

i am watching this video and it seems like so far 75% of them are not the riders fault.

many times riders are being hit from cars and trucks that are not paying attention

i am watching this video and it seems like so far 75% of them are not the riders fault.

many times riders are being hit from cars and trucks that are not paying attention

Crash #1 way too fast for traffic conditions.
Crash #2 rider not driving in a proper lane (hit a central curb).
Crash #3 rider pulled out into traffic without looking properly for cross traffic (or waiting for a blind spot to not be blind any more).
Crash #4, yeah, that was the truck driver's fault.
Crash #5, This one requires some explanation. Note the yellow diamond symbol and the arrow pointing to the left below it. With international road signs (Canada only partly complies, we don't have this particular sign) this means that the road which turns left (which the rider is following) is the priority road (i.e. has right of way) and other traffic from other directions is supposed to yield. So, the rider did have the right of way here. (Can't tell in the video if the correct signs were in place for traffic coming the other way.) But, the rider couldn't see that truck a mile away that it wasn't likely to stop, before it happened??
Crash #6 what was that rider doing in the oncoming lane like that?
Crash #7 the camera car was forced right by the oncoming vehicle passing improperly, leaving the rider overtaking on the right shoulder nowhere to go, but that rider shouldn't have been there. There's a reason that overtaking on the shoulder is illegal.

Could go on; there's another left-turning car a couple later, but so far it's about 75% rider stupidity.

Even among the situations that were the other driver's fault, there's still a fair bit of "too fast for conditions", and being in a place where one shouldn't be.

Last edited:
The no-headlight situation a few crashes later can't really be faulted against the driver, either. I almost took out someone on a bicycle at night once upon a time, because of this.

Back
Top Bottom