Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets!

Been reading the posts quietly, drooling :D Monks chocolate in Grimsby has some wicked gelato . . . I'm up for an ice cream run on Monday, anybody riding from Hamilton?

If you guys are looking for a good ice cream place to cruise to. Try Tom's Dairy Freeze located at 630 The Queensway. It's just west of park lawn rd in etobicoke.

Excellent soft serve and sundaes. It's your old style drive in place. A smaller parking lot, but you could get 15-20 bikes there without a problem.

Someone decide on a place...don't worry eventually we'll try them all...lets just pick one already...

Someone decide on a place...don't worry eventually we'll try them all...lets just pick one already...

Well 3 peole already are in favour of La paloma hwy7 ;)

yep - hopefully someone is leaving from toronto - Im working until 7pm so I hope I can ride with someone - not sure of the route there

If you want i can meet up with you, i'm in the keele & 401 area, i work 'till 7:30 pm.

I think I am done with Demetris...

???????????????

Me n my friends ride up from Kitchener 4 those damn delicious waffles! My one buddy can eat one in four bites:snorting: We usually hit the Eglington/Redpath location though, that's my favorite one.

do you want to meet here or there? and where are we going LOL

I guess meet in my area and then go up, since you're not sure of the route, as for where we going not sure, i tought it was gonna be la paloma hwy7 :rolleyes:. Someone make a decision monday is already here, 1 more day :)

Monday, August 17, 2009: Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets!

Address: 200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, ON, L4L-9L3
Phone: (905) 851-5151

I suggest we meet at the Timmy's at the 401 and Weston @ 8pm to head up to La Paloma on Hwy 7. The 400 on ramp is just east of this location or we can ride up Weston, if we don't take the hwy. Other riders closer to La Paloma may just want to meet us there, up to you.

When travelling EAST on the 401, just exit Weston, and enter straight through to the main plaza entrance. Timmy's is on the left.

When travelling WEST on the 401, just exit Weston, make a left (south) and make a left into the main plaza entrance. Timmy's is on the left.

Thoughts?
Joe

Last edited:
i probably cant make this one bro.. but will see if you dont see me by the time you leave. I couldnt make it.. next time

Monday, August 17, 2009: Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets!

Address: 200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, ON, L4L-9L3
Phone: (905) 851-5151

I suggest we meet at the Timmy's at the 401 and Weston @ 8pm to head up to La Paloma on Hwy 7. The 400 on ramp is just east of this location or we can ride up Weston, if we don't take the hwy. Other riders closer to La Paloma may just want to meet us there, up to you.

When travelling EAST on the 401, just exit Weston, and enter straight through to the main plaza entrance. Timmy's is on the left.

When travelling WEST on the 401, just exit Weston, make a left (south) and make a left into the main plaza entrance. Timmy's is on the left.

Thoughts?
Joe
Sounds good but I play volleyball until 8pm tonight...If you're meeting later let me know. If not, what time will you guys be at La Paloma until?

hwy7 and weston is great.. next to my house.. so i'm not scare to ride.. as im still new..kakakakaka...wait... hope my bike is gonna be fix by tonight..**crossing fingures**..:snorting:

It looks like I'll be meeting Pr as well at 8pm - so we will be a little late
What time are you two planning on being there? I want to go but like I said earlier I'm stuck playing VBall until around 8pm...might be able to get out a bit early though..... Hmm...

Ok, back to the original point.. :p When/where are the two of you meeting?

I'll maybe head there with some Brampton ppl......around 8pmish too.

Looking forward to finally meeting you Joel......I have a bone to pick with you.....LoL!
BTW could you update the 1st post so everyone knows the location?
TIA

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom