Missing riding .... :-( | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Missing riding .... :-(

I think at this point I feel like I've forgotten how to ride. When try remembering it, doing it, the activity, feels like dream....
I know that feeling...I sold my ninja over the weekend and had to take it out of storage to show it. It felt a bit awkward, almost surreal getting on a bike for the first time since November.

But, as soon as I felt and heard that clunk going into first then let out the clutch it all came rushing back. Only went up and down the street to show it but I was grinning like an idiot over it.

Now I'm even more anxious to get back on, that was a tease...

I think at this point I feel like I've forgotten how to ride. When try remembering it, doing it, the activity, feels like dream....

at my age that really becomes a factor and usually I can fall back on Australia riding to have pretty much continuous riding but not this year and hoping to get out Sunday.

Well, it's gonna be around 9C tomorrow and Monday. its your chance to scratch that winter itch.
Do I wanna put back the battery and out from the corner of the garage? .... thinking ..... thinking

Hope you are correct but not but my weather source is saying.
May be because of wind off the lake ..Belfountain is showing 7 tomorrow....see ya there :D

actually Pearson is showing up to 6 this afternoon ....bird in hand. :D

Would have loved to get down to the forks today but I’m a little behind on the winter maintenance, too much snowmobiling!

Attachments

• 076A9DA0-72E9-4F8A-B77D-ED6A942C9AE2.jpeg
    076A9DA0-72E9-4F8A-B77D-ED6A942C9AE2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
Ipads suck ! Pics always end up upside down and I dont know how to fix that...

Last edited:
Ipads suck ! Pics always end up upside down and I dont know how to fix that...

You sure it’s not the operator instead of the iPad.

BTW Cool parts tray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Maryland right now. Was up to 12c at one point this afternoon, lots of bikes out. Jealous.

I would like to know why the pics post upside down but when you click on them they show upright and correct?

owner of the company says it's the only vehicle to cross the Darien Gap...

That's quite interesting.

Looks like something that would be "shown off" in the Princess Auto catalog that was build in the backyard and welded together with a PA welder.

Back
Top Bottom