MiniMoto/Pocketbike Racing | GTAMotorcycle.com

MiniMoto/Pocketbike Racing

megamuggs

Site Supporter
Does anyone know if there is a race series or track days for pocketbikes?

Last edited:
If theres an indoor series to get us through the winter that would be soo awesome lol

Last edited:
There use to be a pocket bike night at he 401 mini indy...

I used to do it.

There used to be Ontario Pocket Bike Race League (OPBRL) but the owner of that league had health problems and had to give it up. It turned into Ontario Mini Moto Race Association (OMMRA) but that fell apart around the recession time due to lack of participation and funds from my understanding. Chris (username=OMMRA) was part of the administration and can probably clear it up.

We used to race at 401 Mini Indy, Formula Kartways, Sutton 4S Go karts, Goodwood Raceway, and even Mosport.

Unfortunately theres no race league in Ontario that I know of now. 401 Mini Indy used to let pocketbikes on, but the owner got mad because people kept spilling their gas everywhere and the 2-smokes stunk up the place. You can call in and ask if they still allow pocketbikes. 401 Mini Indy has decent traction but watch out for the walls... I dont think Formula Kartways had a problem with it but the track is very slick.

If there was enough interest, I'd love to pick it back up for fun. A cheap pocketbike can be had for ~$200

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom