Merrie Solstice - who's going for a ride on the shortest day of the year | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Merrie Solstice - who's going for a ride on the shortest day of the year

Lol, awesome, thanks! Not too far away at all, maybe I'll get out that way and check it out. I'll try to remember not to touch your log. :p

It's the most comfy log ever...I wanted to stay there all day. Oh and lots of dogs and dog walkers along that path. Vehicles are alowed as there is parking available too. Got no attitude from the dogs or the walkers and we were going really slow. Remember to bring a puck with you though, the sand is soft.

Haha Nice! Thought that place looked familiar! One of the gems I ran into exploring the city. The house at the end looks like a creepy crack house. It really plays on my nerves when I go there in the middle of the night =S Great sunrise spot tho =D

wlpter.jpg

ehaln5.jpg

Haha Nice! Thought that place looked familiar! One of the gems I ran into exploring the city. The house at the end looks like a creepy crack house. It really plays on my nerves when I go there in the middle of the night =S Great sunrise spot tho =D

lol yea pretty creapy, you wont find me there at night.

Still riding every day. Have yet to put the summer bikes away and take the winter scooter out. Although I did take part in the creation of a skating rink while playing with the hose today...

Back
Top Bottom