Merickville OGR Gathering of the Clan

guzzirider

Well-known member
Saturday October 3 2026 we had a gathering of Ontario Guzzi Riders from Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec.
13 of us had lunch at The Goose & Gridiron in Merrickville.
The food was good but the place was packed and that slowed down s
ervice.
When I departed at 10:00am it was 9 degrees and sunny.
In the afternoon it managed to climb to 19 degrees.
It was a great ride on secondary roads with the colours starting to change.
Of course I had to stop in Wilton for some curd.
I have some movie footage of the ride I will post after editing.
Round trip was about 280km.

Merrickville-1.jpg

Merrickville-2.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0526.jpgfall colours 1.jpg

Fall colours2.jpg

fall colours3.jpg

fall colors 4.jpg
 
Last edited:
You must be "city folk"
Cheddar cheese curds.
 
Gluten-Free-Cheese-Curds-5.jpg


It does look interesting...will have to give it a try next time I come across it.
 
OH MY GOD !!!
What are those things on that plate.
They look like deep fried Prairie Oysters.
 
Video added
CR 11 Burnt Hills Rd to Bush Road
You can bump the speed up in settings.
Let me know if any problems viewing.
 
Last edited:
Google Photos must be using all the bandwidth for AI as playback speed & quality now suck.
Will look at other options that are not giving away personal information.
 
Back
Top Bottom