Mechanix Gloves?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mechanix Gloves??

Douma

Site Supporter
Looking for a good pair of gloves for working on the bike or car. Price, popularity and look of the Mechanix gloves lead me to believe that's the way to go.

Anybody know who sells these in the GTA? Anybody have experience or a decent review of these gloves?

The ones at CT run for 25-35 bux but I find them bulky. There's a set Walmart sells that are thin and the palm and fingers are a rubbery-grippy material that I find is great for picking up small bits and handling tools. I bought them for $10 on sale from $15 forget what brand they are though...

I found some $5.00 gloves at Princess Auto to keep the grime off but for any work requiring dexterity or intricacy I have a box of blue Nitrile surgical gloves . You can get the Nitrile ones in different thicknesses.

Love mechanix gloves, they also double as great bicycle gloves in a pinch. Should be about $12 on fleabay.

CT for sure. I'll bet Mark's Work Warehouse, Home Depot and maybe even Walmart will have them.

I bought a $15 set of work gloves from Mark's a year or two ago. They're a rubber on fabric glove but of higher quality than the typical cheapos. Pretty decent. Snug fitting, form-fitted rounded fingers that give you a decent amount of grip and dexterity. Got mine at the Leslie & Sheppard location next to CT.

We use Mechanix gloves at work. Awesome gloves to wrench stuff around (or use in the backyard), but not very "pen-friendly" if you want to write something down.

Thanks for the responses. Popped by NAPA on the way home last night and went for the Mechanix Original glove. Seem pretty good so far.

Costco is carrying an 8-pair pack of Mechanix-type gloves for $16... I'm very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom