Maybe this is going to help someone, Quote for S1000RR | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maybe this is going to help someone, Quote for S1000RR

devrst

I was in Europe for a while, came back not to long ago and had to do my M1, M2 again because forgot to do my M (2d time)
so I did my M1 in March 15 and exit course was done on March22 (i still have to wait 60 days because no license in 3 years)

before i always been with StateFarm, this year quote for 2015 S100RR is !! - $4,800 WTF ?
with clean record, long history with them 2 Cars + Condo and im 33
i spend a day looking for quotes basically only a few companies will insure you with a M2 on SS

Best rate i got from Dalton Timmis Insurance
1Car + Bike
$1500 -Car
$1400 -Bike

after calling all those companies i think i got a good deal with an m2 license, maybe you guys can try your luck :)
all the best

Brokers number -
Dalton Timmis Insurance Group
905-335-7449
Erin Huczek

I was in Europe for a while, came back not to long ago and had to do my M1, M2 again because forgot to do my M (2d time)
so I did my M1 in March 15 and exit course was done on March22 (i still have to wait 60 days because no license in 3 years)

before i always been with StateFarm, this year quote for 2015 S100RR is !! - $4,800 WTF ?
with clean record, long history with them 2 Cars + Condo and im 33
i spend a day looking for quotes basically only a few companies will insure you with a M2 on SS

Best rate i got from Dalton Timmis Insurance
1Car + Bike
$1500 -Car
$1400 -Bike

after calling all those companies i think i got a good deal with an m2 license, maybe you guys can try your luck :)
all the best

Brokers number -
Dalton Timmis Insurance Group
905-335-7449
Erin Huczek
Nice, I will check those guys. Thank you. Topic is serving its purpose.

I'm 50 ish (M license for decades) with one minor speeding violation on record.
Ducati Panigale 959: Liab 2 mil, comprehensive, collision, depreciation waiver (2 years), $1000 deductible = $1375 with TD.

Erin's quote at Dalton Timmis was slightly less than $1100 for the same but my novice wife on a CBR300RA was $700 more than TD.
I will consider un-bundling both bikes next year. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom