May 14th and 15 at TMP | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 14th and 15 at TMP

tonupcafe

Just a note there are spots available for Saturday and Sunday at TMP for the vintage weekend .
Like i said before you dont have to be riding a vintage bike all are welcome .
The cost is $125 on the day cash only if you want a spot email me David at cvmgtrackdays@hotmail.com .
I will add your name to the list , hope to see some of you guys out there .

Dave

Yes there are 4 groups from slow to fast , 15 bikes per group .
It is a good weekend from begginer riders to the most experianced racers and every thing from street bikes to race bikes .

I think i have the hurricane prepped. got the water wetter in there. anyone have trailer space for an extra bike.

the only thing i'm concerned with is the life left on my front tire. it nearing the end of its life.

i'm in Brampton near airport and Bovaird.

Is this racing or trackday?

99% sure it's track day .. I'll be there on the 12th & 15th

My front tire looked worse than that the last day I did and it was alright.. It looks like you have tons of tread left on the sides of the tire.

looks like i'm good to go then. just have to pick up those 150 dollar alpine-star gloves off Kijiji in Hamilton on the way there and i'm good. and put the amsoil in the bike. fingers show on the crappy Joe rocket gloves. and considering that they melt away like butter when they do need to do their job. i wouldn't trust em on a track.

Just make sure you have a backup plan incase the glove deal falls through. ;)

i just got the alpine star gp pro gloves.

Last edited:
To all who are coming out the gates will be open at 7:30 , riders meeting at 8:30 , tech will start at 8:00 please bring your bikes to tech cold .
There are still a few spots left .

Thankyou Dave

I would like to thank everyone for helping me out today. Through all my mishaps the least stressful part of the day was on the track when i didn't have to think about anything else. even when i dumped the bike on the second straight before the corner slowing down.

hopefully i can repair all my damage withing a few months.

i will have to get through my long laundry list of work to do on the bike before i can think about going back on the track now.

any one gonna be there tomorrow(15th?)
- Looks like it will be a wet one, see you there.

Edit* Looks Like I'll have tons of fun riding there from London -

Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to 7 in the afternoon.

Last edited:
well. i have a damage report from may 14 from dropping my bike on the second straight.

only dry session i had was when i was stuck under 5000 rpm

My mistake for trying to bite the bullet for my first track day in the rain.

I now need to fix the following on the hurricane 600

repair engine right side cover. weld / replace. probably will ebay one.
front brake lever
throttle
throttle grip
new throttle cable
new 530 chain or a smaller than stock front sprocket.
bar end sliders
look for a front tire. try and find out where rip racing is
get some elbow Armour and

find out if i can fix my second gear from jumping into neutral.

Track days are really hard work.

Sorry to hear about your damages. If you plan to keep tracking this bike, for the engine case I would recommend an aftermarket racing cover. NRC Racing, or Woodcraft, if they make them for your bike. RIPP Racing is in Alliston (last time I checked...).

i can install a slider that will hit the ground before the casing. or build a cage.

Back
Top Bottom