MaxWrist: MOST HORRIFIC MOTORCYCLE CRASH OF ALL TIME! | GTAMotorcycle.com

MaxWrist: MOST HORRIFIC MOTORCYCLE CRASH OF ALL TIME!

Wheelie over crest into ditch. Brilliant. Starts around 5:30. Rider survived, just bashed up. Now has a gofundme to try to help with helicopter and hospital bills. fack. This is why the public bitches at people on bikes.

Last edited:
Trying to keep up with Wristy who makes his living risking life and limb is a recipe for death.

Wheelie over crest into ditch. Brilliant. Starts around 5:30. Rider survived, just bashed up. Now has a gofundme to try to help with helicopter and hospital bills. fack. This is why the public bitches at people on bikes.

He almost won the trackday.....

Meh, Jared Barnes is king of the dragon. The dragon locals are loco.

COOKIN

The video that MaxWrist posted is of Jared Barnes. Check timestamp 12:52, you can see his sponsor logo on the top of the bike's gas tank.

I suspected as much: Fast, but clean and in control. I spoke to someone who was there when MaxWrist ran the gap, and his riding is a mess.

The video that MaxWrist posted is of Jared Barnes. Check timestamp 12:52, you can see his sponsor logo on the top of the bike's gas tank.

I suspected as much: Fast, but clean and in control. I spoke to someone who was there when MaxWrist ran the gap, and his riding is a mess.

Ha! I didnt watch the MW vid very long, youre right its Jared! Whats amazing about Jared's skilz is how little he crosses the lines at those kind of speeds.

idiots.
someone tell these guys to get off the street and go to the track.
no real skill here, just idiots risking their lives and those of others.
there isn't any reason to condone their actions.
I liked the old guy with white hair giving them hell.

Terrible miscalculation right there. Seen much, much worse though. There are old riders, there are bold riders...

What a clown, but that old dude bitching about their riding is a bit out of place too, not exactly the time to be doing that.
Also, if I recalled correctly, wasn't the max wrist guy in jail for beating his kids, sodomy and a bunch of other stuff? Classy guy...
What? Military has some strange laws they are enforcing.
"two specifications of attempted sodomy for the purpose of receiving a thing of value, . . .three specifications of sodomy for the purpose of receiving a thing of value"

Trying to keep up with Wristy who makes his living risking life and limb is a recipe for death.

That's insanely fast for the Dragon. Just watching that makes my heart race.

That's insanely fast for the Dragon. Just watching that makes my heart race.
Tell me about it. I remember taking a couple of those corners a "little" too fast and this made me catch myself again. Great to be a local and learn every corner.

And if you notice. Not once did he even come close to crossing the center line.

Being able to ride it over and over and over again as a local and commit every turn to memory surely has it's benefits. Heck, anyone spending a few days there and running it over and over again could surely dramatically cut their time from end to end over that period of time.

Back
Top Bottom