Matt Black paint. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Matt Black paint.

Just an fyi that the guy I know that used to use Rat Wax but then couldn't get it, tried Chem Guys and did not like it as much.

My bike is matte gray so not quite as sensitive as black. I have just used Chemical Guys matte paint car wash. Number of years later, it still looks good. Pretty sure any matte paint car wash, i.e. doesn't have any waxes built in, would work the same.

Key is to stay away from anything with wax and to be mindful on what rubs on the paint. Rubbing on the paint equals polishing out some of the matte creating a semi-gloss finish. My bike does have some slight glossiness where my legs rub on the side of the tank but you really have to look for it.
Thank you. A few have mentioned the "Chemical Guys" Seems to be up there there.

My bike is matte gray so not quite as sensitive as black. I have just used Chemical Guys matte paint car wash. Number of years later, it still looks good. Pretty sure any matte paint car wash, i.e. doesn't have any waxes built in, would work the same.

Key is to stay away from anything with wax and to be mindful on what rubs on the paint. Rubbing on the paint equals polishing out some of the matte creating a semi-gloss finish. My bike does have some slight glossiness where my legs rub on the side of the tank but you really have to look for it.
Thank you. A few have mentioned the "Chemical Guys" Seems to be up there there. About
Nice...... what is it?

Pic?

Enquiring minds want to know. Great that you are back on two wheels.
Great being back on the two wheels. Will post up the picture.

woo, congrats!

(Thats how you know its a great bike, when people buy the same bike multiple times)

Back
Top Bottom