Markham area ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

Markham area ride

DEAMON

I'm looking for people to ride with on weekdays and weekends. I'm free weekdays after 7 weekends half free. Mostly easy riding with occasional increases in speed.

Tell us about yourself. What is your experience level? What do you ride?

Don't want to start a new thread since there is some overlap.

Started to see a lot more riders in the Stouffville area. Just in my small complex there's at least 10.

Any interest in a Weekly Markham/Stouffville meet and/or ride thread? or Stouffville only?

Don't want to start a new thread since there is some overlap.

Started to see a lot more riders in the Stouffville area. Just in my small complex there's at least 10.

Any interest in a Weekly Markham/Stouffville meet and/or ride thread? or Stouffville only?
Definitely.

Which complex are you referring to?

Last edited:
I’d caution giving out your location guys, thieves are rampant.

thanks for the heads up.
its garage-kept and we've got some really nosy neighbors that keep eyes out.

Most of the time I prefer to ride quick 30min-1hr trips locally. Last week cruised along industrial parkway south in aurora and back to stouffville via st john sideroad.

Anyone in the area do the same? I even ride through curvy residential and check out the neighborhoods.

I checked out concession rd 6 and 7 on sunday by glen major forest. checked street view and it was paved but only the spots i checked, most of the curvy bits are gravel.

Ya i think i did that too last season. Looked nice at first then the curvy areas ended up being gravel.

I may just cruise metro road along lake simcoe in keswick once it gets warmer

Back
Top Bottom