Maranello Moto Sport - Experience , Reviews | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maranello Moto Sport - Experience , Reviews

250R-ICE

Site Supporter
I was wondering if anyone can share any experiences , reviews that you may have had with Maranello Moto Sports recently. Anything from sales to service would be appreciated.

I am considering visiting them for a potential next bike purchase (Ducati) and seeing they are the closest dealer to me. I was wondering what experiences others have had. Any recommendations on who to speak to in sales. Etc.

Thanks

My mechanic is next door, so I go in to browse. They know that I'm not buying, and have always been helpful. The BMW guys and the Duc guys. From my conversations, they all seem ok. Not like some places, where if you don't fit the "look", then they won't even acknowledge you. Not sure if that helped at all. Guy on the BMW side, Clay or Cray (I don't remember ) was extremely helpful.

Sent from the Purple Zone

My mechanic is next door, so I go in to browse. They know that I'm not buying, and have always been helpful. The BMW guys and the Duc guys. From my conversations, they all seem ok. Not like some places, where if you don't fit the "look", then they won't even acknowledge you. Not sure if that helped at all. Guy on the BMW side, Clay or Cray (I don't remember ) was extremely helpful.

Sent from the Purple Zone
Cray is a great guy, really knows his bikes, and owns a bunch too. He's always happily answered my questions even though I didn't get either of my BMW's from him.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Bought my bike from them after visiting all the local BMW shops ( Downtown, Budds, and Serpa).

The dealership is owned by Remo Ferri Group. Why it that important, they will probably not go out of business tomorrow, lol. Further, they are trying to build both brands and as the new player they have to try harder and are audited frequently by both manufacturers.

For Ducati, sales and service a no brainer compared to Scarry bikes in Pickering, sorry GP trikes. The mechanics are well trained and knowledgeable.

Service is not inexpensive but they are pretty thorough.

I demoed a Diavel recently from Moto M. Demo days are a good way to try bike and learn about a dealership.

BB

Last edited:
Sat with one of the sales staff discussing a potential BMW purchase. Very friendly and took his time with me. I've always been greeted properly when I've been there.
I also went to their spring open house last year by invitation. Nice event!
And take a close look at the details on the $100k Superleggera!

Back
Top Bottom