Mapping Software | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mapping Software

guzzirider

Having an Ai program dump a million people into a blender and come up with a one size fits all algorithm just does not work for me.
I like to find my own path in life.
I use a Mac only program called RoadTripPlanner to create my route and output my maps to an app (MapsMe) that runs on iPad, iPhone or Android.
One of the issues of riding the road less travelled is if the road is paved or not.
RoadTripPlanner uses Apple Maps (Tom Tom) Open Source and now Google maps.
Using satelite and street view helps but rural area maps can be up to 10 years out of date.
OpenSource is upgraded by volunteers and is more current.
The maps use colour to designate road usage value and now designates non-pavement with shading.
Everybody talks about artificial intelligence as the solution to all problems.
Everybody is overlooking the other side of the coin that is artificial stupidity.

After the first sentence I was expecting the pic of the human goo ball in central park. Apparently if all living humans were blended and formed into a ball it is ~1km in diameter and fits easily in central park.

elycytqlc8g71.jpg

After the first sentence I was expecting the pic of the human goo ball in central park. Apparently if all living humans were blended and formed into a ball it is ~1km in diameter and fits easily in central park.

elycytqlc8g71.jpg
That’s amazing!
I've never heard of that before and like where this thread is now headed.

Back
Top Bottom