Mantha Insurance

P

Pearlzzzzz!

Mantha Insurance,changed from Jevco to Elite,
and is offering lower full-coverage, motorcycle insurance,
with a $1000 deductible.

Toll-Free: 1-800-269-2728
Mary 223

This must be EXTREMELY recent? I got a quote from them 2 weeks ago.. still quoted me with jevco, and there rate was more then double what I got at statefarm..

When myself and another guy talked to them at the bike show, they said they were changing a bunch of stuff around and would have more info around early/mid-may on their new policies. They said they'd be competitive with state farm for sportbikes, but I'm not sure what all the details are.

Are they friendly to young riders (19yr) with brand spanking new M2?
I am wondering about this too. I went and grabbed their pamphlet at the motorcycle show and their chart for approx quotes only gives approx quotes for 25+years old

Originally, I rec'd renewal policy a few weeks ago, with Jevco. Almost same annual price as State Farm.
My auto and house are State Farm, even with the discount, Elite is more competitive.
Then, Mary from Mantha left telephone message, offering lower rate. Further conversation, led to
new policy with Elite, $200 less annual, full coverage, with $1000 conditional deductible.

I should receive Elite policy this week.

Rates vary: age bike - however, for each individual, annual fee is close.

Originally, I rec'd renewal policy a few weeks ago, with Jevco. Almost same annual price as State Farm.
My auto and house are State Farm, even with the discount, Elite is more competitive.
Then, Mary from Mantha left telephone message, offering lower rate. Further conversation, led to
new policy with Elite, $200 less annual, full coverage, with $1000 conditional deductible.

I should receive Elite policy this week.

Rates vary: age bike - however, for each individual, annual fee is close.

Do you know if they would be willing to insure someone under the age of 21? (At a reasonable price)

Mantha Rep informed me, the Elite $200 less annual policy was reneged, Her Error.
Reason: Hornet 599 is a sports bike, regardless if standard or super. Based on hp/weight
calculation. (Not a sports touring?)
Jevco was recommended.
I'm shopping!

i called and spoke with a rep.. first quote i got was decent, then i called back and spoke with a diff rep giving me a quote with triple the price i got in the first place because my bike isnt considered a sport touring :S

I did call Riders Plus, and the same policy for Hornet was about $50 less.
Full, $500 deductible, all the perks - except the new personal benefits.
Still shopping, but I don't expect much more reduction than this.

Soo I gave Mantha a call... I got what I think is a decent quote due to my bad driving history... 1 minor ticket and 1 at fault claim (in a car)
I found it wierd how she did not ask me about my driving record (I actually asked "Would my driving history make a difference?") and she answered no.

I got a quote of 2286 for liability only on a ninja250 (Did not mention the year).

Is it normal to get a quote without being asked of driving record?

I was told I had 10 days to get this rate.

I did call Riders Plus, and the same policy for Hornet was about $50 less.
Full, $500 deductible, all the perks - except the new personal benefits.
Still shopping, but I don't expect much more reduction than this.

You might be able to get a better quote with Jevco.

Soo I gave Mantha a call... I got what I think is a decent quote due to my bad driving history... 1 minor ticket and 1 at fault claim (in a car)
I found it wierd how she did not ask me about my driving record (I actually asked "Would my driving history make a difference?") and she answered no.

I got a quote of 2286 for liability only on a ninja250 (Did not mention the year).

Is it normal to get a quote without being asked of driving record?

I was told I had 10 days to get this rate.
seems so shady

Thats exactly what I was thinking. All the questions seemed so general and I am thinking... why would they not ask for any driving/riding history? They asked questions like if I had insurance before for a motorcycle(only) and how long I had my license for (motorcycle only) they didnt care at all about car experience/history.

Mantha Insurance is also located in Montreal if that makes a difference.

The thing that makes me wonder is why dont they care about anything but how long ive had my motorcycle insurance/license and if I had motorcycle insurance before. Oh, and where I live.

It seems like I am being quoted on a clean record...?

I also just checked they are on Ribo's search engine

Back
Top Bottom