Man charged with attempted murder in motorcycle vs car collision! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Man charged with attempted murder in motorcycle vs car collision!

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
http://kdvr.com/2015/03/29/suspect-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-motorcycle-vs-car-collision/

AURORA, Colo. — A man was arrested Saturday after allegedly causing his girlfriend’s car to collide with a motorcyclist with whom he was having a heated exchange, police said.

Michael Hall of Aurora was riding in the passenger seat of his girlfriend’s Chrysler about 4:40 when he became engaged in a dispute with the rider of a Honda CBR 600, police said. At some point, police said, Hall reached over and jerked the wheel, causing the car and motorcycle to collide. The rider suffered serious injuries.

Hall faces charges of assault and attempted murder.

On Sunday, the family of Hall’s girlfriend Danielle Buffum suggested that there was more to the story, and that Buffum’s alleged actions may have been an attempt to avoid an accident. Buffum’s father said the motorcyclist was driving aggressively and created a dangerous situation.

http://kdvr.com/2015/03/29/suspect-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-motorcycle-vs-car-collision/

AURORA, Colo. — A man was arrested Saturday after allegedly causing his girlfriend’s car to collide with a motorcyclist with whom he was having a heated exchange, police said.

Michael Hall of Aurora was riding in the passenger seat of his girlfriend’s Chrysler about 4:40 when he became engaged in a dispute with the rider of a Honda CBR 600, police said. At some point, police said, Hall reached over and jerked the wheel, causing the car and motorcycle to collide. The rider suffered serious injuries.

Hall faces charges of assault and attempted murder.

On Sunday, the family of Hall’s girlfriend Danielle Buffum suggested that there was more to the story, and that Buffum’s alleged actions may have been an attempt to avoid an accident. Buffum’s father said the motorcyclist was driving aggressively and created a dangerous situation.

The motorcycle rider created a dangerous situation? How was that? Were they in a convertible car with the windows down (with malfunctioning actuators) and the rider was swinging a hammer at them? You are in a car, you have all the protection you need; didn't either one have a cellular telephone to use to call emergency services to deal with the alleged situation? Sounds like bs from the family!

Of course, the family member (who was NOT there) has no clue what happened. They are basing their opinions on the version of the story that they heard. There is always 3 sides to every story, his, hers and the truth. I am sure the rider and his family will have a totally different story as well. Never good to see anything like this happen but goes to show why you should NEVER engage in an altercation with a cager. You WILL lose every time!

wow what a whole load of bs, family members will obviously be on their kids side, but letting their kid get away for trying to ruin someones life, is unacceptable.

The motorcycle rider created a dangerous situation? How was that? Were they in a convertible car with the windows down (with malfunctioning actuators) and the rider was swinging a hammer at them? You are in a car, you have all the protection you need; didn't either one have a cellular telephone to use to call emergency services to deal with the alleged situation? Sounds like bs from the family!

Of course, the family member (who was NOT there) has no clue what happened. They are basing their opinions on the version of the story that they heard. There is always 3 sides to every story, his, hers and the truth. I am sure the rider and his family will have a totally different story as well. Never good to see anything like this happen but goes to show why you should NEVER engage in an altercation with a cager. You WILL lose every time!

wow what a whole load of bs, family members will obviously be on their kids side, but letting their kid get away for trying to ruin someones life, is unacceptable.

Wow, just wow. None of you were there, and yet you've jumped on the bandwagon so fast,
that you've dropped your wallets. <shakes head>.

As for creating a dangerous situation. Didn't someone get hurt?
Why not at least wait, until all the evidence comes out, before automatically following your personal bias?

Remember the guy who brake checked the car on the highway?
The driver was lucky that he had a recorder going or he could have been charged and convicted,
if you guys or the like were around. He's a witch, burn him, burn him. He turned me into a newt.

I have no clue one way or the other, but I had to say something against the deep-seated prejudgement that occurs here.
Sorry.

A man was arrested Saturday after allegedly causing his girlfriend’s car to collide with a motorcyclist with whom he was having a heated exchange, police said. At some point, police said, Hall reached over and jerked the wheel, causing the car and motorcycle to collide. The rider suffered serious injuries.

thats all the evidence i need Baggsy

Wow, just wow. None of you were there, and yet you've jumped on the bandwagon so fast,
that you've dropped your wallets. <shakes head>.

As for creating a dangerous situation. Didn't someone get hurt?
Why not at least wait, until all the evidence comes out, before automatically following your personal bias?

Remember the guy who brake checked the car on the highway?
The driver was lucky that he had a recorder going or he could have been charged and convicted,
if you guys or the like were around. He's a witch, burn him, burn him. He turned me into a newt.

I have no clue one way or the other, but I had to say something against the deep-seated prejudgement that occurs here.
Sorry.

I responded to the family's statements not to the incident itself. I wasn't there but neither was the family. They weren't neutral, why should I?

I don't automatically assume that in a cager vs motorcycle collision that the cager is at fault. Why would the police charge the passenger in the car not the driver of the car if there wasn't evidence? That is a very unusual situation; we will see in the future if the situation unfolded as first reported.

Back
Top Bottom