M2 safety course tmr | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

M2 safety course tmr

You'll be alright. I just remember Saturday being the hottest day dressed in all black sweating buckets. Our group caught on pretty well so we got into the Sunday excercises late Saturday afternoon. That breeze while doing the on-bike stuff was glorious
What trickery is this. You need hours of riding to meet the requirement 🤣

What trickery is this. You need hours of riding to meet the requirement 🤣
Imagine having a bunch of exhausted beginners doing emergency braking late Saturday in the heat after a full day of riding!
Some places might group students by ability and do things at different rates between
the groups.

Imagine having a bunch of exhausted beginners doing emergency braking late Saturday in the heat after a full day of riding!
Some places might group students by ability and do things at different rates between
the groups.
I’m curious to know what exactly they did Sunday. Traffic and, stop in a curve then exam? Done by lunch? Free ride for 3 hours?

You'll be alright. I just remember Saturday being the hottest day dressed in all black sweating buckets. Our group caught on pretty well so we got into the Sunday excercises late Saturday afternoon. That breeze while doing the on-bike stuff was glorious
And that is the second reason why black is a bad colour for your gear.

And that is the second reason why black is a bad colour for your gear.
Unfortunately that is the most popular choice to buy so >90% of motorcycle specific gear is at least mostly black. Even if someone wants to avoid black, it's hard.

Unfortunately that is the most popular choice to buy so >90% of motorcycle specific gear is at least mostly black. Even if someone wants to avoid black, it's hard.
Which ironic since the first words most often heard after the crash is "Sorry mate I didn't see you"
I now wear a hi-vis band affair over my jacket. (and always a plain white lid)

ADV and dirtbike gear excluded.

Black coloured gear is terrible for showing dirt, dust and mud. Walk into a restaurant for lunch looking like Pigpen and you do get some looks...

pigpen.jpg

I’m curious to know what exactly they did Sunday. Traffic and, stop in a curve then exam? Done by lunch? Free ride for 3 hours?
You're close! Did a bunch of little exercises, some slaloms, bits of the exam and then the full exam itself. Done shortly after lunch. It was great

You're close! Did a bunch of little exercises, some slaloms, bits of the exam and then the full exam itself. Done shortly after lunch. It was great
Won’t catch me risking my signing authority for that!

Glad the ministry didn’t bust anyone.

Back
Top Bottom