M2 Exit Tips and route for Hurontario Centre (Longside Dr.) | GTAMotorcycle.com

M2 Exit Tips and route for Hurontario Centre (Longside Dr.)

Snipeski

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing my M test tomorrow and was just wondering if anyone knew the route so I could go through it once tonight. I found the pdf that was posted years ago about what their looking for and I'm not really worried about it too much. If anyone has any tips they want to share for any of the common problem areas that would be great!

Check out the checklist thread, it has everything you would need to know about the test! The test is very simple and straight forward (y)

Check out the checklist thread, it has everything you would need to know about the test! The test is very simple and straight forward (y)
Thanks, ya I was mostly just wondering if someone knew the route so i could just make sure there wasn't any construction or something going on.

honestly knowing the route is useless. they will tell you when to turn way ahead of time. and even if you miss a turn somehow, they'll follow you and will course correct. trust me, you are overthinking it. i just did my m2 exit test a few months ago after being delayed for almost 3 years at one of the supposed 'hardest' locations in toronto (metro east) and it was easy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom