M1 Exit through Ministry | GTAMotorcycle.com

M1 Exit through Ministry

kobe

Hi,

I tried looking for a thread which went over this but couldn't find it.

I just got a ninja 250 and have my M1 and am going to be taking the M1 exit through the ministry. I have taken the safety course through Sheridan a few years ago and did get my M2, but expired due to not having a bike and just plain laziness.

First question is that when I took the safety course they required boots that cover the ankles. Is that also required for the M1 exit through ministry? Anyone do the test and just wear regular sneakers? I have all the other gear, just no boots.

Second question, my ninja 250 has a hairline horizontal crack on the side mirror. I can see fine out of it. Will this be a problem during test day? I bought the bike with the crack and it passed the safety and still have the paperwork for that as well.

I just don't want to show up on test day and be told I can't do the test.

Hi,

I tried looking for a thread which went over this but couldn't find it.

I just got a ninja 250 and have my M1 and am going to be taking the M1 exit through the ministry. I have taken the safety course through Sheridan a few years ago and did get my M2, but expired due to not having a bike and just plain laziness.

First question is that when I took the safety course they required boots that cover the ankles. Is that also required for the M1 exit through ministry? Anyone do the test and just wear regular sneakers? I have all the other gear, just no boots.

Second question, my ninja 250 has a hairline horizontal crack on the side mirror. I can see fine out of it. Will this be a problem during test day? I bought the bike with the crack and it passed the safety and still have the paperwork for that as well.

I just don't want to show up on test day and be told I can't do the test.

only gear required is helmet for ministry.

the mirror could be sticky as to pass the safety you need no cracks, it's up to the examiner

Back
Top Bottom