M1 Exit test MTO/Course | GTAMotorcycle.com

M1 Exit test MTO/Course

Orange–Pilot

Hi,

I’ve booked my motorcycle training course for the M2 but it has been delayed/ cancelled due to the lockdown. I’ve also just gone ahead and booked the MTO M1 exit to try and speed up the process of getting the M2. If I just do the MTO exam will it increase my insurance or should I also keep the course scheduled as well and complete it whenever it opens up again?

You may actually have a hard time finding insurance without the course. It will definitely impact your rates.

See how far you get pushed once things open up at the end of the month.

Thanks guys, yeah I’ll probably just still do the course as I have already booked it. Let’s hope it doesn’t get pushed too far back once everything opens up again.

Hi,

I’ve booked my motorcycle training course for the M2 but it has been delayed/ cancelled due to the lockdown. I’ve also just gone ahead and booked the MTO M1 exit to try and speed up the process of getting the M2. If I just do the MTO exam will it increase my insurance or should I also keep the course scheduled as well and complete it whenever it opens up again?
Also, you won’t insurance without the course. Or at least the ones I talked too. I’m in the same situation ... just hang back tight

Reactions: CRU
Allstate doesn't care whether you took the course or not, nor does M1 or M2 make any difference to their rates, at least that was the case when I got insured by them recently. This was told to me by their rep. They changed things recently, probably due in part to Covid.

Back
Top Bottom