M test == passed!!!!! :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

M test == passed!!!!! :)

fjbabe

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share the great news that I passed my M test today :)
Thanks to everyone who gave hints and advise in a previous thread of mine.

Cheers and Ride Safe....

Congrats:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share the great news that I passed my M test today :)
Thanks to everyone who gave hints and advise in a previous thread of mine.

Cheers and Ride Safe....

Congrats. I need to do mine before the end of next riding season so I'm getting my practice in before then. Any notables during your test?

Just my speed up n down on main road he was surprised j did better on Highway lol I guess I was just so nervous that I was under speed more then anything lol... I'm glad it's done n over with all within less then 2 years starting from m1 lol good luck

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I went ASAP that way if I failed I wiuld have lots of time to try again.. so go ASAP it's not that bad. lol

I went ASAP that way if I failed I wiuld have lots of time to try again.. so go ASAP it's not that bad. lol

Yea I figure I'll go earlier next season. I am not confident with my abilities, still learning and I haven't been on the highway yet (still during break in as well so too much on my mind to bother with adjusting to highway).

Thanks everyone.. And good luck to those going for it. :)

Please provide the address of your residence so I can alert any family members in the area to increase their vehicle and health insurance coverage.

jk. Keep the shiny side up.
35cipgi2-1.gif

Yea I figure I'll go earlier next season. I am not confident with my abilities, still learning and I haven't been on the highway yet (still during break in as well so too much on my mind to bother with adjusting to highway).

I never had issues on the highway but everyone is different.. In the test it's just on and off 1 exit only so it's pretty quick lol

Back
Top Bottom