Lucky to find that guy.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lucky to find that guy..

radek

I met a very helpful person today, just wanted to share..

I sprayed some Seafoam Intake Cleaner in my carbs, and it did the job (lots of thick gray smoke came out). Engine died at the end, likely I over done it, drained the battery restarting it, so I went on to push start it down the street (product calls for 5 min cool-off, then an "aggressive ride" after). Pushed it down Jameson all the way to just before to QEW exit, it woudn't start.. turned to side street, about to push it back home. My heart was popping outa chest by then - the bike is 600 lb - and I really didn't think I could make it up the hill. And then I saw an open garage with 3-4 bikes inside, one out front, and a big van with InnerCityCycle written on it. Knocked on the door, guy named Greg came out - help me out with everything, starting with bottle of water :) First the boost cables from the truck, then he charged my battery while I took out and cleaned the spark plugs, he provided all tools I needed, and we had a good bike talk while at it - dude is quite knowledgeable. We got the bike going, and I proceeded to "ride aggressively" up QEW and DVP. Bike runs wicked now.

Big thanks to Greg - I'm sure whoever used his services at InnerCityCycle, or his rebuilt skills ( he blogs at SpiritOfTheRide.com ) has similar things to say. Good to know he's in the hood.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom