Low siding | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Low siding

I know there's a right turn going to the inlaws in Oakville where you can easily get the car tires sliding out. Road looks normal and dry but something with it is slippery and you don't know until your tires are squeeling. So there is totally a chance it's just ****** road condition

There's a corner like that in Ancaster where Mineral Springs turns left at Lover's Lane. Rear spins and won't hook up. Never bothered to stop and see why. Leg out and stay on the gas.

This was in Orillia. I've been out since and have leaned the bike further than the day of the incident with no issues. I'm sure it was largely due to the road surface

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

Peter St and Colbourne

Drove by today, not sure which direction you were going but one corner had visible oil stains, the other looked dusty and Peter street is a hill. So very likely surface if you just did everything like normal.

Peter St and Colbourne

Drove by today, not sure which direction you were going but one corner had visible oil stains, the other looked dusty and Peter street is a hill. So very likely surface if you just did everything like normal.

I went back and walked it that day. The pavement almost seemed polished.
Also, although I'm feeling a little gun shy, I'm leaning the bike at least as much or more and having no problems.

s-l1600.jpg

That's the one I got, many like it. Stand alone, and valve caps go on your existing stems, add it to any bike. Have not recieved it yet, so cannot say how it works, though I feel they're all the same. I've never had one, though doing a tubeless conversion and cannot go below 19psi or the bead may pop, so just getting it as a pre-caution. It's Anti-Throw, thats the best feature

If you have a lot of coin to blow away, literally - FOBO Bike 2 Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (Black), Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Amazon Canada
That just pairs with your phone, and no bulky unit on your dash
I'm a bit of a luddite. What's anti-throw?

Could they make it a little bigger?

Back
Top Bottom