Lost Boyz Bike and car wash 2012 Northside auto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lost Boyz Bike and car wash 2012 Northside auto

Nice pics bro, group looks tuff aswell.. Im trying to find a group to ride with that has this groups styll. Young guys, mixed crowd, the vests are sick and a cool patch .. Been looking for a while now, talked to Ruff Ryders a couple years back told me I had to prospect with them first and such was going to do it but blew my engine and missed one year of riding, been back in business but havnt gotten back around to meeting up with a group.. details bout how i can join bro??

Nice pics bro, group looks tuff aswell.. Im trying to find a group to ride with that has this groups styll. Young guys, mixed crowd, the vests are sick and a cool patch .. Been looking for a while now, talked to Ruff Ryders a couple years back told me I had to prospect with them first and such was going to do it but blew my engine and missed one year of riding, been back in business but havnt gotten back around to meeting up with a group.. details bout how i can join bro??
Seriously? I suddenly feel way too old to be on this forum. :(

Why what do you mean?
I know nothing of the group, so can't comment on them or the group members individually. I guess the "bro", "tuff", "styll", "the vests are sick and a cool patch", and "I had to prospect" phase passed me by long ago ... or maybe it just never interested me in the first place.:rolleyes: I just don't get that mentality. Anyway, to each their own.

Less talk, more riding!

Ment to say STYLE but yeah bro.. I guess it did pass by you long ago cause times have changed lol, world has changed, thank god I am born in the 90'z!!

What's up Lockzz how u doing man , we are always ready to welcome new Members to the group, we are mainly in the west end but if u want to meet up just drop me a line. and we can do that meet the rest of the boys and we'll take it from there . u can always hit up our web site too.. http://lostboyzrc.com
we still working on it but , its coming along .
My email is LostboyzRcPrez@Gmail.com
or My VP Joker at
lostboyz.vp@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom