Looks like Ready Powersports got broken into | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looks like Ready Powersports got broken into

Relax

I went in this morning to check on some parts, and the outer window near the parts department door was broken. Then went I went upstairs to the showroom, and the glass door to that area was also broken. I overheard a conversation with the cops that a few of the showroom bikes were rolled down the stairs and taken. Don't know which, but there were a few empty spaces amongst the KTM lineup. I hope nothing got taken from service, not sure how the insurance works for customer bikes. You may want to check if you left a bike there (or recently put a deposit on one).

I went in this morning to check on some parts, and the outer window near the parts department door was broken. Then went I went upstairs to the showroom, and the glass door to that area was also broken. I overheard a conversation with the cops that a few of the showroom bikes were rolled down the stairs and taken. Don't know which, but there were a few empty spaces amongst the KTM lineup. I hope nothing got taken from service, not sure how the insurance works for customer bikes. You may want to check if you left a bike there (or recently put a deposit on one).
Happened to a friend, bike got stolen from service from another dealership. They were offered a current model as replacement.

Wait...werent they closing down?

Back
Top Bottom