Looking To Start A Riding Group For Noobs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking To Start A Riding Group For Noobs

I'd be interested... Just got my first bike today although it'd be nice if we had one or two experienced people to lead the ride...I'm downtown as well...

I'm near Bayview village.

NEWB here also..

lives near Bayview village also... more near Fairview =0

lets do this

27 and not a crazy rider either

I prefer to ride solo in areas of heavier traffic (the city) but riding anywhere else i'm in (new as well). Anyone have time this coming weekend to meet up?

Is anybody interested in starting a riding group for noobs..ninja/CBR 250's ..125's or bigger all noobs welcome...Im in downtown Toronto..anybody interested let me know..

K

It'll be a good idea to have an experienced rider to lead and one to sweep.

I'm down for a ride this evening if anyone else is up to it. 8pm? . I'm around the bayview village area.

I'm down for a ride this evening if anyone else is up to it. 8pm? . I'm around the bayview village area.

Can't tonight as I have to meet my fiancee at Walmart for some household supplies around that time. Thank god she's got the cage as I will definitely be riding my new baby there...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I'll be interested in joining. ninja250 is my ride.

I have about 8 years riding experience, but still ride my 250. No bbm, but if you are cool with a tag along... Or in front... Let me know

BBM? Are we riding? Where? When?

hey
this is fezz. i m also new, this is my first season, i have yamaha R6. i would like to come with u guys. i dont mind riding anywhere or anytime i m free from school. i m in mississauga but can meet up people in toronto if thats what it takes to ride with cool people.

Back
Top Bottom