Looking to ride with other sport bike riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to ride with other sport bike riders

Beastess

I am not new to riding (riding for more than 10 years) but I am new to riding a sport bike, just upgraded to a Ninja 650R and it's definitely different from a Ninja 250cc :(. more power means learning to ride it safely.

So if anyone (man, woman, child, dog, bird, fish...) is on a sporty and wants to ride with me and/or teach me a few tips and tricks or just share your knowledge and good ol' wisdom about them, PM me anytime for a ride...Me loves motorcycling!:D

I need to hone my skills on a sporty, leaning, shifting I find it is much different than on a cruiser, etc... I have been a cruiser rider for most of my riding life but have fallen in love with the Ninja's and I think I might have been one in a past life ;)....hahah.

I have already met a couple of wonderul fun people (guys and gals) from this site and have ridden with them and would love to make some more new motorcycle friends. I like all motorcyclists, new riders, seasoned riders, old, young and inbetweens...I need to get some major
ninja kilometres under my belt and I love new adventures and exploration especially on a motorcycle..I am a pretty upfront type of gal so I just want to make one thing clear...I like to Rock the gear so if you like to ride in shorts and flip flops...and ride unsafely (meaning racing, or doing stunts on the road)...I don't want to ride with you, plain and simple.

Butt...

If you are on the same thinking pattern as me in regards to safety and staying alive and keeping the rubber side down...ring me up.
:cool:
I live in the caledon area but will ride out to meets just about anywhere.

I have no personal friends who ride (surprise! surprise! apparently I am not alone in this phenomenon)... so what does one do? seek out like minded people of course! :D

Ciao.
Eve

Last edited:
Hey Eve! I was planning to head up north tomorrow. Leave around 10:30am and get back around 6 pm. My normal sunday. You are welcome to join me. We can meet somewhere in between Toronto and Caledon.

Back
Top Bottom