Looking for some new friends!! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for some new friends!!

Exactly...I put on almost 2k in 2 weeks.....I sometimes do the same dont take the helmet off ....and like you say its when I go into somewhere fancy after riding all day...that I wish my hair looked a bit better haha....oh well still not worth not riding.....I have been trying to find some bandanas.......one thing that is nice though my helmet will never smell like sweat ....LOL it smells like girls fruity hair products ...

JEnn

2k in 2weeks..wtf! thats hell of alot, you crazy kid.lol .. you must be doing alot of long distance riding i guess.

don't worry though you don't have to prove to me that you ride, i believe people and take their word for it, im not gonna judge anyone, i tend to think that most people have the decency to tell the truth.lol

Well you know you're going to have to wash your helmet inserts, just because it smells nice and fruity dosen't mean its clean! lol i wash my inserts every 2 weeks in the summer, stays clean and fresh.

Definately get a bandana or something for womens hair, it will help keep your inserts clean longer and your hair un messy, but its kinda cool to see messy hair on a woman lets me think girls are normal human beings too.lol

Last edited:
You got my number hun:) Thinking of going out tomorrow night late with my other newb friend. She's in the West.

Back
Top Bottom